What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

3 uren geleden, smithy zei:

Thats ploughing to be proud off ,its got a bit of a shine to it so i expect its a bit wet still but you are getting along nicely 👍 well done ,what type of plough have you got ?

Yes, it is not dry, but its clay. Its a kuhn varimaster

• Thanks 1

so far today, i have done 2 tip runs of garden stuff, after cutting the trees back over the garage, and tidying up the garden in general, also removed the old plastic cupboards in the shed and built custom size shelfs which have given us  3 x as much storage space in the same area, tidied  that all out , and adjusted the 4 sockets out there to a better height, and added a 5th outside waterproof socket off them for grass cutting ect , this  also  ow means my chair go right under the bench now when i am finished out there ,which was a small error when i built it ,was 2” to narrow  due to the point i first fitted them. taken a load of stuff up to the garage and tidied that all up and moved 400 driveway blocks to the front ready so i can start to extend the driveway when i get a chance, just need to order 200 new edging blocks to be sure i have the right number . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

so far today, i have done 2 tip runs of garden stuff, after cutting the trees back over the garage, and tidying up the garden in general, also removed the old plastic cupboards in the shed and built custom size shelfs which have given us  3 x as much storage space in the same area, tidied  that all out , and adjusted the 4 sockets out there to a better height, and added a 5th outside waterproof socket off them for grass cutting ect , this  also  ow means my chair go right under the bench now when i am finished out there ,which was a small error when i built it ,was 2” to narrow  due to the point i first fitted them. taken a load of stuff up to the garage and tidied that all up and moved 400 driveway blocks to the front ready so i can start to extend the driveway when i get a chance, just need to order 200 new edging blocks to be sure i have the right number . 

I get tired just reading your list of jobs, never mind actually doing them. I need a sit down now.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, robbo said:

I get tired just reading your list of jobs, never mind actually doing them. I need a sit down now.

been off for a week and a half now, and not much else to do at the mo,as you know,so i might as well be sure i am quiet for summer, well once i have done that driveway, as she said,i would have gone nuts with nothing to do 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

been off for a week and a half now, and not much else to do at the mo,as you know,so i might as well be sure i am quiet for summer, well once i have done that driveway, as she said,i would have gone nuts with nothing to do 

Furlough chubs?

46 minutes ago, Udimore said:

Furlough chubs?

No last of my holiday , was booked a year ago and we are being strictly enforced with our 36 hr carry over rules , rake it or loose it basicly, none of us have been furloughed at any point, have been as busy if not busier as usual 

On 3/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, 844john said:

We've had this aerator on order for a few weeks now and it arrived today...I can see another build to add to the list!

WP_20210311_14_16_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20210311_14_18_05_Pro.jpg

My mate order the same one of Mr Goodwin back in January and delivery was going to be end of February .  

13 minutes ago, smithy said:

My mate order the same one of Mr Goodwin back in January and delivery was going to be end of February .  

There was a good few weeks wait on it Smithy, when it was delivered they were saying that it was just as well i ordered it when i did as it's looking like they won't be able to get any more this year, it seems that the availability of new machinery is going to be a bit hit and miss this coming year

• Like 1

i took my granddaughter Jasmine up my mates woodyard on Saturday morning so she could help me by driving my MXU135 to pull this Belarus 520 on to my low loader as battery was flat ,i have taken it back to my place to wash it down and charge battery up as my mate is thinking of putting it up for sale.  

IMG_20210313_112737.jpg

IMG_20210313_112751.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 844john said:

There was a good few weeks wait on it Smithy, when it was delivered they were saying that it was just as well i ordered it when i did as it's looking like they won't be able to get any more this year, it seems that the availability of new machinery is going to be a bit hit and miss this coming year

Yes i have heard the same story on them and other machinery ,a lot of prices are going up do to the price of steel , 

1 hour ago, smithy said:

i took my granddaughter Jasmine up my mates woodyard on Saturday morning so she could help me by driving my MXU135 to pull this Belarus 520 on to my low loader as battery was flat ,i have taken it back to my place to wash it down and charge battery up as my mate is thinking of putting it up for sale.  

IMG_20210313_112737.jpg

IMG_20210313_112751.jpg

will it ever leave your place smithy😁will you acidentaly buy it

• Haha 1