Britains Spring 2007 Releases

Andy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seen them all today at the toyfair, was gonna speak to Craig but would have had to restrain myself with my current thoughts on RC2 :D :D :D, plus Steve and Karen were chatting to him. Did have a laugh with the new girl that was there (funny that, last year we went there was a new girl who had just started as well :D :D) about the Marston trailer and its variations in colour. A pink one could be arranged!! :D :D :D

From what we could tell, the Fords dont steer, but i honestly didnt check them, Marky swears they dont :-\ :-\, he has pics!!!

The drill is ok, no match to UH, but it is a differnet make, the rams look like they could be too weak to keep the sides up though, the pipes dont look to good either. The hitch is terrible, but its a heavy item.

The JD sprayer, well i was told that the one on display was the finished article and will be out around April, i really hope not, i wouldnt waste any money on it unless they vastly improve it!!, the wheels are stuck to the axle so dont rotate independantly when turning a corner (if that makes sense), the booms dont lock in place so will swing back when out and the tow bar doesnt have the stand for when in storage, plus apparently the real one steers, like the Hardi Commander???. Does have some detailing, like a black pipe that runs through the booms

I heard the hitch's will be redesigned in the future as well, something Andy could possibly get confirmed at a later meeting? ??? ???

Some other new models, a NH with loader??, looked ok, steering is better than the MF 6290 style, similar to the other big NH

again Marky has pics and will post later :) :)

well seen them all today at the toyfair, was gonna speak to Craig but would have had to restrain myself with my current thoughts on RC2 :D :D :D, plus Steve and Karen were chatting to him. Did have a laugh with the new girl that was there (funny that, last year we went there was a new girl who had just started as well :D :D) about the Marston trailer and its variations in colour. A pink one could be arranged!! :D :D :D

From what we could tell, the Fords dont steer, but i honestly didnt check them, Marky swears they dont :-\ :-\, he has pics!!!

The drill is ok, no match to UH, but it is a differnet make, the rams look like they could be too weak to keep the sides up though, the pipes dont look to good either. The hitch is terrible, but its a heavy item.

The JD sprayer, well i was told that the one on display was the finished article and will be out around April, i really hope not, i wouldnt waste any money on it unless they vastly improve it!!, the wheels are stuck to the axle so dont rotate independantly when turning a corner (if that makes sense), the booms dont lock in place so will swing back when out and the tow bar doesnt have the stand for when in storage, plus apparently the real one steers, like the Hardi Commander???. Does have some detailing, like a black pipe that runs through the booms

I heard the hitch's will be redesigned in the future as well, something Andy could possibly get confirmed at a later meeting? ??? ???

Some other new models, a NH with loader??, looked ok, steering is better than the MF 6290 style, similar to the other big NH

well where are they then?? he was home at 6ish was pm'ing him about something,i dont know no dedication has he :D :D :D :D the nh with loader sounds intresting there goes 20 quid of marts tractor fund i recon

Oh deere ... have to admit i didn't not see it coming. They said something about the detail being far better than the prototype pics what are they like just to look at, ignoring the hitch etc ? Any better than the protoype pics which weren't bad in all honesty. And with the booms the hinge like things in the middle of the booms are they any good ?

yeah NH with loader was a surprise as you said on the phone, it had new on it

Marky is checking with Andy i think on if he can post them :D :D

i really really hope that i was told wrong and they will add more detail to the models. Saying that they cant have a drawbar stand cause of age limits is crap as Siku do :D :D

Is it a TS-A, or a brand new model?

not sure to be honest, it had new all over it so assume its a new model, Marky's pics will show it :-\ :-\....bugger, wish i had noted the number :( :( :(

Oh deere ... have to admit i didn't not see it coming. They said something about the detail being far better than the prototype pics what are they like just to look at, ignoring the hitch etc ? Any better than the protoype pics which weren't bad in all honesty. And with the booms the hinge like things in the middle of the booms are they any good ?

wasnt impressed really, thats why i hope what i was told was wrong as i was looking forward to the sprayer :'( :'(. The rear is similar to the Hardi but the Hardi locks in place when the booms are out, this one only kinda locked at the half way point. Maybe this will in the final version and it was all a bad dream and it will be fine :-\ :-\. It just looked to much like a toy and my honest opinion, the old chaffer sprayer was better  :). BUT dont let me spoil it, you might like it, this is just my opinion and you know at this moment in time it will take RC2 to do a lot to win me back :( :( :( (might do soon though :-\ :-\)

not sure to be honest, it had new all over it so assume its a new model, Marky's pics will show it :-\ :-\....bugger, wish i had noted the number :( :( :(

wasnt impressed really, thats why i hope what i was told was wrong as i was looking forward to the sprayer :'( :'(. The rear is similar to the Hardi but the Hardi locks in place when the booms are out, this one only kinda locked at the half way point. Maybe this will in the final version and it was all a bad dream and it will be fine :-\ :-\. It just looked to much like a toy and my honest opinion, the old chaffer sprayer was better  :). BUT dont let me spoil it, you might like it, this is just my opinion and you know at this moment in time it will take RC2 to do a lot to win me back :( :( :( (might do soon though :-\ :-\)

Not sounding good .... From what i've heard RC2 have failed to impress me once again  :( :(

well i think everyone knows my feeling on them at the moment :D :D, i would always go for Britains over any model and my parents would make me obey that law too as they also knew the quality of the products ;D ;D, i'm afraid since they got sold off i'm dissapointed in what they release each year and very rarely buy there stuff., i really wish it would change and am hoping i was miss informed today :) :)

i was thinking of getting the newer 7 series JD but after recent probs may hold back, maybe the precision one if the sun guard can be lost :D :D

dont let me cloud your judgment though, i probably expect to much from them at the moment :(:) :)

Mark can post the images, no problem. The NH is a T6000 series.

S C O O P !

Mark can't post the pictures!  ::)

Not sure the full story, but there are rumours that he took a hammer to his computer. (It's a Massey Ferguson thing, we wouldn't understand!  ;) )

He apologises to world for his incompetence! (I have let him know that there are people all over the world waiting for him to get his act together!)

.... and the world's uncle!  ???

He will post the pics when he gets to work in the morning. ("honest guv!")

• 5 weeks later...

Got my copy of April Tractor & Machinery today, and the model corner review of the London toy fair

by Peter Love says that there will be some new Massey's later in the year, GREAT NEW'S ,but does

anybody know if this is correct.

tractorman314

never sore that comment, sounds good if there are new mf's on the way :-\

Got my copy of April Tractor & Machinery today, and the model corner review of the London toy fair

by Peter Love says that there will be some new Massey's later in the year, GREAT NEW'S ,but does

anybody know if this is correct.

tractorman314

There have always been masseys in the pipeline, its just a case of when and not if they will be released.