• MASSEY FERGUSON 7480
    • CASE MAXXUM 5150 pro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking very good Ian, can you please put me down for one. thats if you have any left for toytrac.  :P Thanks ..Mark..

you could pre-order/pay now etc., i could get it at spalding for you and bring it down as i'll be at both???

I have the kits, just need inclination to do them sorry.  Models are no longer my priority.

Best way to get a model off me now will to order one to pick up at the shows

:o  :o

Wow, looking good, can't wait!

I'll pick mine up at Spalding if thats ok Ian?

That looks sweet as a nut Ian, really really like that. The side console is perfect too with the gear lever, spool lever and linkage gubbins all in there. Very very pleasing result I must say.

It's a shame models are no longer your priority  :( I must buy more!!

Sorry to dissapoint you Mr MF, but Case like the real one with those mesh panels as well  ;)

On the latter model maxxum they had them on.

Ah, sorry Mr Agrium..... You did ask for feedback and thats what I gave you..... the one pictured in your avatar doesn't have the mesh panels visible if you take time to look before reading too much into my reply.  ;)

;)

You seem to be missing it Bazza.....

Ah, sorry Mr Agrium..... You did ask for feedback and thats what I gave you..... the one pictured in your avatar doesn't have the mesh panels visible if you take time to look before reading too much into my reply.  ;)

Ok,

I am probably setting myself up for a numpty here but why does the poll say a John Deere 7810?

:o???:-\ :'(

Creative licence Jez, see what people want then decide which one you would rather build ;D:D :D :D :D Mind you this poll has been doctored by members of my bretherin so many times who knows what should be where on it ::):D

Nice work Ian, looks spot on to me ;D

Creative licence Jez, see what people want then decide which one you would rather build ;D:D :D :D :D Mind you this poll has been doctored by members of my bretherin so many times who knows what should be where on it ::):D

Nice work Ian, looks spot on to me ;D

Looks good Ian, great work!!, sadly not for me  :) :)

Your right Gav, i cant remember either to be honest ???:-\

i know i voted for Massey :D

I now have them in kit form yes, not quite a fasttrack production, but I suppose quicker than making each one from scratch

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO ORDER ONE FOR SPALDING, AS I ONLY HAVE A SHORT TIME TO MAKE THEM.  THANKS

not worth looking into a cast 1 peice unit like britains used to do then ian, would certainly finish it of nicely

looked at it and they are expensive as it is, but it only needs a slight blemish and the caster will incorporate the scrap into the final cost.

The kits stand me enough as it is, ?125 may not be cheap, but im trying to keep the cost realistic.  I dont care what the model is, much more and you wouldn't sell many :'(

some more pics of the front link variant  (not the mtx linkage ;), its scratch built and the links go up and down to the desired location.

Just need stickers

post-124-132638655476_thumb.jpg

post-124-132638655478_thumb.jpg