Classic Tractor Jan

I am concerned to hear that Dawsons were late delivering Classic Tractor today, especially since there have been no problems with the publication dates (subscribers recieved their copies on Monday, I believe).

If there are any further problems please let me know. It could be a busy weekend because TAFT (Tractor & Farming Trader) is out in the shops today I think and subs copies of T&M usually arrive on a Saturday.

Regards

R Day

Just got my copy.Promise Rory that one of these days I'll get round to subscribing since I've bought every copy since issue 9 or 10.Did anyone get F & S yet.If Old pond is anything to go by Illl have to contact them in circa 2 weeks time and then two copies will arrive within a day or two of each other.Problem with CT is I'm a fast reader and will prob have it read by morrow morn

F

I am concerned to hear that Dawsons were late delivering Classic Tractor today  , especially since there have been no problems with the publication dates (subscribers recieved their copies on Monday, I believe).

If there are any further problems please let me know. It could be a busy weekend because TAFT (Tractor & Farming Trader) is out in the shops today I think and subs copies of T&M usually arrive on a Saturday.

Regards

R Day

Sorry rory my fault i jumped the gun

for a change dawsons where ok rory ,it was the shop i orderd it from

in jan i will be subscribeing anyway                                       

Just had a quick flick through mag, the case 2290 featured on farm favourites belong to Volvo truck dealer who lives 1/2 ml from my parents.He used to draw silage for another contractor on my Uncles farm with 780/880(had the smaller older type cab)1210 i think harvesting and 995 on the pit .Thats prob pushing 30 yrs ago as Des was in his late teens at the time

F

Ford4ever,

Glad you got your copy OK; I wish I could put it together in the same way that you read it!

Interesting to hear that the Case 2290 in this month's FF lives near your parents. It's a small world.

Regarding F&S, for what it's worth I would be absolutely vilified if CT was this late. Plus, I would lose a heck of a lot of readers to other mags. Guess F&S doesn't have this problem as it's the only publication out there, apart from the Euro mags and Toy Farmer.

Regards

Rory

good reads again rory especialy the leylands & marshalls and the other evolved make

i liked the 444 and the tornado harvesters part

back on the 444 4wd im sure there is a match ploughman who made a IH 574 into a 4wd

so obiously the IH wordlwide (74) series never had any 4wd options until they revamped

them into the Hi-preformer (84) series 

Was there a picture in one of the recent Classic tractor mags of an old guy stood beside his David brown at a ploughing match??

A mate of mine as asked, its his pop and he's after getting a copy of the picture for him.  :)