Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the firm that put up the ariels are putting me under pressure to post up some pics.They had left those funny pole things that they use to climb with on site but I,d rather go 12 rounds with Lennox Lewis than go up there.So with both feet firmly on the ground here goes

post-460-132638603208_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638603211_thumb.jpg

funny pole things???? how do you mean mate, only ever seen buckets on hydrallic arms or good old fashoned ladders and belts like i use

Something called a Pogo.Pole thats about 5 metre long with bolts through it used for climbing masts like mine

I don't beleive you went on top of that shed to build that mast!! thought you were scared of heights.  It must of been an expert

2 of them, a crazy irish man who you could,nt understand for the life of you a another young bloke who is built like a brick s--t house

just looks like a portable ladder :-\ ???

Does that pole have removable footpegs, one thing we have designed over here although would rather use a ladder system :-\ :-\....but then out masts dont go more that high and if they do they have internal ladders ;)

• 1 month later...

Well Fen End Farm is on the move 180 km up the road from Hannover to a little village near Bremerhaven.

Hav,nt been doing much to the farm lately because of this expected move but the time is almost here and in a couple of months when we get settled in there will a new Farm built in a room much much BIGGER

GGG

post-460-132638619556_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638619572_thumb.jpg

A shame to see it go but I am sure as with many others, I look forward to seeing it revised and revamped in it's new home. Good luck with the move and I hope the removal guys are careful with it.  :)