Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ggg  What di you use for to create the smoke ??? or did you just take a pic of a cigarette  ;):)

i have an old stove in the workshop. Here in Germany you can buy small smoke cones about as big as your small finger nail.I lit it and put it into the stove. that old chimney aint half got a pull on it

post-460-132638565376_thumb.jpg

Flipping heck, thats just wicked!!! A proper stove!!! Your not putting anything dry, green and leafy in there I hope. . ..  All your workers will end up looking like Siku drivers if you do  :D :D :D

More lovely additions, I guess the fuel for the stove will be logs to keep the budget with the 50 Euro mark?!  ;):)

Crikey Brian... that is really starting to look somethign VERY VERY special mate.. coathanger fencing is simply superb... as for the waterbutt... looks brilliant to me mate....

I take my hat of too you on this one Brian... it's coming on in leaps and bounds... all that for under 50 euros... can you mail me a shopping list for Mrs F's weekly shop please as soon as possible  :o

So... what are your plans for the workshop doors then  ???

Could,nt get on with the doors last night cos Bossy Ben told us we had to (Quote )get those Deere,s in action, (Unquote) (see Spraying and fertilizing competiton ).But we made a start tonight.I found the biggest problem was the hinges,caused a lot of head scratching but then had an idea,take a look a Tris,s he knows how to make anything,dont know if he did his like this but I got the idea from his workshop doors.I used a bit of thin metal sheet and made them as follows

post-460-132638566112_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638566115_thumb.jpg