Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gud luk with the move. if u find that ur box cant hold all the jds for the move am sure a wee reduction sale would be appreciated by the rest of us ftf members!!!  ;):D

Yes... Good luck Brian... I look forward to seeing the new revised... Bigger Fen End Farm  ;D;)

indeed we all will.....maybe a few new implements by then ;)???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I got moved at last but its going to be a while before I get round to building Fen End Farm up again.Got an idea about putting something outside so took a few pics of us drilling new grassland to see what they turn out like

post-460-132638643559_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638643564_thumb.jpg

cools pics what about your new house has it got much space incase you would want to extend fen end farm??

Hi there yup got loads more space but not sure where to start, favourite  at the moment is one of the 4 cellar rooms the one with the gas boiler in should be warm and cosy in winter.There should be enough space for say something around 5 foot by 12 foot

Hi there yup got loads more space but not sure where to start, favourite  at the moment is one of the 4 cellar rooms the one with the gas boiler in should be warm and cosy in winter.There should be enough space for say something around 5 foot by 12 foot

better make your mind up and get started then  :)

• 2 weeks later...

So we got a new location and lots and lots of ideas for Fen End Farm

Firstly a much bigger base it now measures 1.5m x 3.0m.First jobs will be to paint the base and put in some fields,roads,and a river.The river will be like those you see in the fens with the water level equal if not above that of the surrounding land.Then we have to build some more buildings and a farm house.

This will of course take a little time as the situation is that I,m am now a so called ( Wochenendfarhrer ) that means that I now commute between my home and my place of work on a weekly basis.

Here,s some pics of the new base with some of the old buildings that will be used but not necessarily in their final position together with the muck spreading crew so the scale of the base can be seen

post-460-132638649569_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638649573_thumb.jpg

your gonna have so much room to use there aint you maye, gonna be a hell of a layout if the last ones anything to go by

It LOOKS like planty of room but from experience whatever room you have gets crowded and then you need more, and then more, and then more...

Happy building!