new farm

richie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'll try and do some more on the farm this week and download some more pics. I still have'nt decided on what I'am doing with the workshop.

Looks incredable :o :o

What did you use for the trackway ???

Its like that roofing felt. You can get it from any model shop in a roll.

richie what did you use for the old stone & brick walls effect was it plasticard or printed paper it looks so real

Its mdf and printed paper with springle grass for the moss.

Well got home early from work and the wife and the daughter was out so it seemed like a perfect chance to do some more of the farm. I thought I should finish one part of the farm off before getting stuck into the workshop,  Only had one more hedgerow to put in.Hope its up too you's lots standard cause looking through all these farms the bar is being raised all the time too a very high standard.

post-59-132638570239_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638570242_thumb.jpg

Well got home early from work and the wife and the daughter was out so it seemed like a perfect chance to do some more of the farm. I thought I should finish one part of the farm off before getting stuck into the workshop,  Only had one more hedgerow to put in.Hope its up too you's lots standard cause looking through all these farms the bar is being raised all the time too a very high standard.

And this is right up there with them richie  :P :P :P :P

Thanks for that Britfarmer.

bar??, what bar??, i'm so below it i cant even see it :( :( :(:) :) :)

Ha FB you the main man, You can'nt say that with all them conversions and buildings you've done over the years It would be nice having half the skill you've got. ;) ;)

Thanks for that Britfarmer.

Ha FB you the main man, You can'nt say that with all them conversions and buildings you've done over the years It would be nice having half the skill you've got. ;) ;)

F-P was the conversion man ;) ;), i've just built two and a half sheds ;D....had to stop due to space restrictions :D :D :D

Richie you seem to have got this frmo the groud up in record time and with it you've not forgotten to add the qaulity in the making of it. Very impressed with what I see and there are some good tip's in there for other builders to take on board too. The lights, the scenic shots, the fenceposts laying near a tyre propped up against a wall . .. .all fantastic.  :)

Hi there, Well hav'nt done a great deal to the farm lately got the rest of the lights on but still hav'nt got round to the workshop, I have been a bit busy getting the next stage ready. I went through some more boxs and moved things around and have made a space of about 9ft x 12ft, This is going to be for the scalextric and hopefully have some fields in the middle Iam going to join on to the hayshed yard on the left of the picture. I hope this does'nt upset those who hav'nt even got space for a small farm never mind putting a scalextric down as well.

post-59-132638573033_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638573037_thumb.jpg