Classic Tractor Middle Pages

yeah i was reading Markys last wednesday, first time i've read it to be honest, found it quite informative considering :D :D, and his middle pages fell out all over the car, dont tell him though ;) ;)

Dear MDFord,

This is something that we have noticed with our own copies in the office and to be honest it annoys us as much as it probably does you!

Suffice to say I do not think it has been a regular problem in recent months, although it certainly seems to be widespread in the March issue.

It is correct to say that we have been increasing the size of the issues although even at 136 pages the centre pages should not be coming adrift from the staples.

FB - I am glad you have been able to read the latest issue of Classic Tractor and found it quite informative. Hopefully we can make the next one very informative!

Thank you all for your feedback which incidentally I have passed on to the publisher who will in turn be sending it on to the printer for their comments.

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Dear MDFord,

This is something that we have noticed with our own copies in the office and to be honest it annoys us as much as it probably does you!

Suffice to say I do not think it has been a regular problem in recent months, although it certainly seems to be widespread in the March issue.

It is correct to say that we have been increasing the size of the issues although even at 136 pages the centre pages should not be coming adrift from the staples.

FB - I am glad you have been able to read the latest issue of Classic Tractor and found it quite informative. Hopefully we can make the next one very informative!

Thank you all for your feedback which incidentally I have passed on to the publisher who will in turn be sending it on to the printer for their comments.

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

I'm certainly looking forward to the Massey 3000 Series article and the bargain buying section...... :) :) ;)

Dear MDFord,

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Now that's interesting Rory... the fact that Ben dropped the pages of my copy (bought with my hard earned cash)... all over my car... AND didn't tell me makes me QUITE annoyed... should he do this with next months issue I will be VERY annoyed ! ... I wonder if there is any correlation there  :-\

Dear MDFord,

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Thanks for the reply Rory, nice to think even minor issues like this get a reply from the main man. Keep up the good work CT is by far the best mag of its kind :);)

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

I had the same problem with the March issue, but hadn't noticed it previously.

Don't these Internets make for great feedback channels, all the same?

S:

ps: Oliver Walston had 6 Schluters, not 4! The last two were bought in 1980 though.  ;)

pps: If we could have more articles about Classic Tractors (Ford, Fordson, County, Roadless, Doe, Muir-Hill, Mailam, Northtrop, Eva, Nedalo, Bakker Ulrum, Mototecnica Agricola, Stenderup Maskinforretning, Agricar, Etc) and less of these grotty red and green things you occasionally use as padding.

ppps: Forgot to mention; Another great edition. Keep up the good work!

Now that's interesting Rory... the fact that Ben dropped the pages of my copy (bought with my hard earned cash)... all over my car... AND didn't tell me makes me QUITE annoyed... should he do this with next months issue I will be VERY annoyed ! ... I wonder if there is any correlation there  :-\

i would be more worried how he put it back together so quick mate

cheers for the info rory, glad to know its being looked into at some point as well

I think this probleem is caused by the fact that CT is just bursting with interesting articles and great photographs for the last while. I think T&M had the same problem and went for a sort of bound back for a while. Is there a possibility we might see this on CT in the future? Also, I find the front and back covers are very liable to smudge when holding them in your hands. Again T&M went for a glossy cover for a while which does not smudgee, but seem to have gone back to the normal type recently.

At least mine has got a good excuse as its read by 3 people (dad usually falls asleep 10 times when he is reading it - same with every paper  :D :D) and then it goes on its holidays to Dublin each week so it gets to go over 200km each week for 4 weeks  :D

Marky

I trust you liked the story on the prototype MF 1150s and the MF 4000 Series, not to mention the Irish collector and his MF 100 Series tractors....?

It was a good month for MF enthusiasts. Can't promise it will be the same every month although there's a cracking feature on the MF 3000 Series in the next issue.

Enjoy!

R Day

Marky

I trust you liked the story on the prototype MF 1150s and the MF 4000 Series, not to mention the Irish collector and his MF 100 Series tractors....?

It was a good month for MF enthusiasts. Can't promise it will be the same every month although there's a cracking feature on the MF 3000 Series in the next issue.

Enjoy!

R Day

I don;t have that issue yet Rory... I'm still on the last issue... but I loved the article on the artics... can;t wait for the next one now... I've asked the birthday fairy for an annual subscription  ;)

Yeah I got that Rory.. I mean I still have the issue with the Advert for "whats in next month" telling me the 1150 is being featured... I'm refering to the one with the 1505 from Peterborough in it..

Cracking read...

I'll chekc out my local Tesco tomorrow for this months current copy (February issues I assume)