At work with Gav

Gav836

Gav wash out your mouth with soap and water

30 series autopower is a whole different kettle of fish, real dream to drive, our 6620 autoquad was chipped to 175hp on shaft, our 6930 autopower was the same when new(not chipped) and she is well into a tonne heavier and shes flying up hills far harder than the 6620 did at the same horses, might be something to do with gearbox i suppose too but i'm well pleased,

someday our 6420s autoquad will go for a 6630 autopower, with something like 650 tyres on it  :P :P :P  only thing i have againest my 6930 s i didn't put 50k in her  :'( :'( :'( :'(

ive just got new decals for my 6810 off ebay, there not listed but 6610 ones are so contacted the seller and he made me some 6810 ones, £40 posted ;)  re the 10 series, there the best in my eyes, had chance of a 20 but went for the 10 as more reliable, as for the 30's dare i say id miss and buy mf :of 

ive just got new decals for my 6810 off ebay, there not listed but 6610 ones are so contacted the seller and he made me some 6810 ones, £40 posted ;)  re the 10 series, there the best in my eyes, had chance of a 20 but went for the 10 as more reliable, as for the 30's dare i say id miss and buy mf :of

u neeed to take some sleeping pills stong ones and overdose

well Gav.... you achieved what others have tried many times and failed at...

I always believed in the expression "You can polish a terd"  :D:laugh: :laugh: :P:-*

Apparently... YOU can  ;)

Of course you can......... the top of your head shines.....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-*:-* :-*

• 3 weeks later...

As it was such a lovely day today I thought I'd get a few pictures of our cows after we moved them onto 45 acres of Swift kale/forage rape hybrid.

The fence is advanced to halfway between the next pair of bales each day, we were then putting the fence up for tomorrow when I took the pictures. We always have to strips fenced in each day, gives a little extra security in the event of them breaking through the first one  ::)  The first two pictures were taken about an hour after they went on there so think they'd been busy

003-12.jpg

004-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

006-9.jpg

007-5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Not been much going on a work lately, I was ill for the two weeks before Christmas so wasn't there anyway, all we've been doing is grading spuds out of store for processing and for the past couple of days mucking out the cattle yards and getting them ready for the cows to come in on Monday morning.

We are also changing our current Standen Vision for a 2005 Standen Vision XS if the machine is as good as it looks in the pictures and as the salesman says it is. It's only lifted 150 acres a year on fenland silt since new so its in exceptonal condition and should last us years. We've provisionally said that we'll have it even though we haven't looked at it yet as its  too good to miss out on with other people being interesd in it as well

xs2.jpg

xs3.jpg

xs1.jpg

xs4.jpg

So will this be your next scratch build then Gav?  ::) ::)::)

If it is then put me down for one  ;) ;) ;)

It may well be, the delay behind the building of the original Enterprise model I was planning has now been revealed :D

Its a good job we abolished Numpty awards Sean or you'd be getting one now......given I said its a 2005 machine in the original post I'd say its now coming up to its sixth harvesting season ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is a lot of money especially given all the extras fitted to it but it's working in our favour :)