What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be great, nay a dream come true if UH (the best for detail IMO) did a limited range of Muir Hills, the 121, 141 and 161 to be precise with maybe one of the highway/construction versions for good measure. I know there is probably some boring licensing reason as to why someone has not done a 1/32 scale Muir but I don't care, just sort it out before I have to pay £500 to some super talented scratch builder to build me one  ;D:D

I can see it now, all 3 lined up in super detail, I for 1 would pay £70 a pop  :of:laugh:

p.s anyone on here ever used 'Dads tractors' they build scratch builds and kits I think???

It would be great, nay a dream come true if UH (the best for detail IMO) did a limited range of Muir Hills, the 121, 141 and 161 to be precise with maybe one of the highway/construction versions for good measure. I know there is probably some boring licensing reason as to why someone has not done a 1/32 scale Muir but I don't care, just sort it out before I have to pay £500 to some super talented scratch builder to build me one  ;D:D

I can see it now, all 3 lined up in super detail, I for 1 would pay £70 a pop  :of:laugh:

I think this is a great idea. A range of Muir hills would be brill. I would also like to see some County and Roadless models as well (all in 1:32 of course) and some cultivation tools of the era to go behind them.

I knew you guys could help, now have a few leads to get some Yellow beauties built  :D;):)

It's kinda strange bearing in mind the good money the actual real ones still get that none of the big model manufacturers have picked up the ball. The matchbox ones on Ebay still get a hefty price too. This is maybe a simplistic view with licensing agreements and stuff but many other marques are represented in model form by several manufacturers.

Thanks again for the leads guys.

Totally agree, Dominator 85 or 105 - sure it would be a big seller, both here & across Europe

Didnt dave towse do a muir hill.... Good call david, a class dominator would be good combine to build ..

Both the older Matador and Europa they've done look like excellent models. I think it would be great if we saw some of the slightly more modern classic examples miniaturised by them. A Senator would be rather nice to see too. :)

a nice old lely hay bob for there older tractors

a mobile grain dryer

john deere tractor- either 5100R, 6430, 7930

conventional baler- welger preferably

yellow lely baler+wrapper combination

a massey ferguson 5455 snoopy nose tractor with massey 945 loader

I think this is a great idea. A range of Muir hills would be brill. I would also like to see some County and Roadless models as well (all in 1:32 of course) and some cultivation tools of the era to go behind them.

Dave purdue (DBP) makes county/roadless models in 1:32 scale

• 6 months later...

Archived