What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UH TW due out! :of Ill be looking forward to that one. I think we are all thinking along the same lines. 50 series JDs ,Countys and TWs. Plus a few classic MFs 165,175 etc, Another one i left out! How about a Fiatagri Winner series,like an F115 or F140 maybe!

IIRC Ros are working on a Winner. They certainly have the license for it.

uh tw of some sort due out soon, so thats another of the list people keep asking for

Bloody hell!! 8) 8) 8) 8).. Am i asking too much but would there be a possibility of them sticking some big wheels on the front maybe tinker with the front end a bit and slap on some different decals, Britains managed it back in the 80s so im sure our good freinds at UH could  ;).. Though i hope they get the colour right this time. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i would like to see all the 10 series of john deere and 3050,3350 and more john deeres and trailed harvesters

and 1.32 loading shovels

Yeah. 80's era JDs are badly wanting in 1/32. Surely sometime soon there will be a few affordable ones on the market.

Kverneland 4 furrow, 5 furrow or 6 furrow conventional ploughs. Ransomes 4 furrow, 5 furrow or 6 furrow conventional ploughs.

13ft or 15ft folding disc harrow. 13ft or 15ft folding tine harrow.

4m MF 30 or MF 500 trailed drills.

Howard 100" or 120" rotavators

Kverneland 4 furrow, 5 furrow or 6 furrow conventional ploughs. Ransomes 4 furrow, 5 furrow or 6 furrow conventional ploughs.

13ft or 15ft folding disc harrow. 13ft or 15ft folding tine harrow.

4m MF 30 or MF 500 trailed drills.

Howard 100" or 120" rotavators

Oh god yes

Conventional baler, nice classic offset welger and a modern Massey Ferguson conventional baler to suit the 5430

jcb fastrac 3230

Trailed forager, pottinger

krone big m 500 and krone 6 rotor rake

Massey snoopy nose with loader

old style 6,8 or 10 tonne grain trailers

trailed straw chopper

And most important rowcrop wheels to suit all uh model

potato, beet or veg kit - rotavators, planting kit ect...

not really much to ask for

Conventional baler, nice classic offset welger and a modern Massey Ferguson conventional baler to suit the 5430

jcb fastrac 3230

Trailed forager, pottinger

krone big m 500 and krone 6 rotor rake

Massey snoopy nose with loader

old style 6,8 or 10 tonne grain trailers

trailed straw chopper

And most important rowcrop wheels to suit all uh model

potato, beet or veg kit - rotavators, planting kit ect...

not really much to ask for

Yes a trailed forager would be a great idea. Pottinger,NH or a Taaurp maybe. I would also like to see 1300 upwards to 2250 gal single axle slurry tanker like an Abbey,Hi-Spec or Redrock maybe. Slurry agitator also would be a good idea.

Archived