hello everyone

noel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank-you Marky...... :-*;)

Any help you need just ask away mate...... :);)

Thanks Mart... well as it happens... there is just one thing....

I thought you'd never ask  ::) ... 11,000 + posts until you offered  ::)

Can you help me to find a clause in the Massey Massive Articles of Association Rule Booky... Big Soundy... Other officious long wordy... book type thing....

That can get me out of this hole I have dug myself by calling my fellow upper class members low in the IQ department...

Ah.. yes... here it is... thanks for you help mate... Phew...

Rule number 2680... (2 wheel drive) subsection 550 (multipower).... clause 35x....

Any member who ACCIDENTLY leaves his lappy logged in whilst having a wee wee... thus allowing his nasty wife to post horrible things about his mates... will be forgiven completely... and in the case of Non-Moderated members such as the world renowned Marky Ferguson, will be have gifts bestowed upon them from other members... just to prove no hard feelings... examples of suitable gifts would be... A 390t... or say... possibly... a 2000 series 2wd conversion

Rule number 2680... (2 wheel drive) subsection 550 (multipower).... clause 35x....

Any member who ACCIDENTLY leaves his lappy logged in whilst having a wee wee... thus allowing his nasty wife to post horrible things about his mates... will be forgiven completely... and in the case of Non-Moderated members such as the world renowned Marky Ferguson, will be have gifts bestowed upon them from other members... just to prove no hard feelings... examples of suitable gifts would be... A 390t... or say... possibly... a 2000 series 2wd conversion

what the Massey Massive Articles of Association Rule Booky... Big Soundy... Other officious long wordy... book type thing....    actually says

is absent mindedly not accidently & in this particular case all gifts to be surendered to the offending member sholud be of a eastern block manufacturer such as URSUS & ZETOR.

getting the gist of it noel ? :D :D :D :D

what the Massey Massive Articles of Association Rule Booky... Big Soundy... Other officious long wordy... book type thing....    actually says

is absent mindedly not accidently & in this particular case all gifts to be surendered to the offending member sholud be of a eastern block manufacturer such as URSUS & ZETOR.

getting the gist of it noel ? :D :D :D :D

:o :o :o :o - Ohhhhh Bugger...

yes... a warm welcome to the forum Noel  ;D - you can clearly see Marcus is a nutter  ::) ... and I have been allocated to be his carer this month  ;) He's just mad on his rules... since he's been made a mod he's gone rulebook mad... oops... I've just contravined rule 188.... secton 65  :-[

• 3 months later...

hello james & welcome to the foruum  any problems you may encounter such as posting pics most members will be able to help other than that a moderator is never far away, so come on chap lets see these tractors mate  :)

Welcome to the madhouse James, if you have any money now we'll soon find you something to spend it on :D :D ;)

As the others have said if you need any help or have any problems just ask, there's usually someone around who can help you :)

Hi all, been looking round the forum for a few weeks and think the tractor conversions and farm layouts are s**t hot! Will try and put pics up of my ertl jd 6410 with mf 6290 front mud guards

Welcome on board. What's the picture on your profile - must be a Case / International is it ??

Hi James. I will second all that but hope you have a good sense of humour and a thick skin, you'll need both on here. Enjoy.  ;)

Yep... I'm a Rhino... and I wear pink slippers  ;D

Welcome James... brace yourself for a financially bumpy ride mate  ;D

Yep... I'm a Rhino... and I wear pink slippers  ;D

Welcome James... brace yourself for a financially bumpy ride mate  ;D

yes marky has cost me a fortune , the flowers the free gifts , holdays etc,etc  :D :D :D

• 2 months later...