Holly Farm

I do intend to expand a little at some stage, but our house is bursting at the seams at present (one of the bedrooms has become a Hollylovestoys stock room already). But, I do love working on the layout so as soon as we make a bit more space... ::)

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I painted it (I can't paint at all, but the tatty paint brush I used seemed to turn out trees quite well), but my brother-in-law glued the MDF for me. :)

Well Mandy you made a great job of it a work of art ;)

got favorites now have we ? pah well i'm off to the potting shed for a smoke & a sulk  :( :(

Tris, Marcus, Roseanna is getting very upset with the thought of you lads staying put on Holly Farm :'( :'( :'(

Lovely Mandy........I see you are keeping all the treasures to yourself  :D :D :D Some nice new additions in there.

Who made the fox by the way ? T&B ?

Thanks Scott - But, it's you lot leading me astray - I make up all kinds of excuses to keep things!  ;)

I really don't know who made the fox - but it does look like it could be T&B.

More great pics there Mandy, when I'm finished the milking I drop down for some free-range eggs. ;);D you need any milk?

Thanks Kenny!

No problem, and could be have one pint of semi-skimmed for Delores and two pints of 'proper' milk for the farm  ;)

Archived