Holly Farm

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you mean Marcus mate, no more pranks from me son. I'll not mess about on the job here again thats for sure. That Delores, she don't half crack a mean whip sometimes.  :D:)

i thought you liked that kinda stuff ??? ??? ???:-\ :-\ ::)

Mandy, can we have some overall pics again of the layout ???:) :)

i thought you liked that kinda stuff ??? ??? ???:-\ :-\ ::)

Mandy, can we have some overall pics again of the layout ???:) :)

I'm glad you put of your layout on the end of that!!

As for being into that, only on Sundays!!  :D

Sure Ben - it's only a tiny layout, though, compared with the other guys'. So it does look better pictured in little bits  :)

The Yard Manager was very impressed with they way Marcus and Tris took their punishment 'on the chin', and is secretly looking a possible promotions for them.  ;)

I don't mind sending pics of my overalls - they're navy blue and quite fetching I've been told! They do have a few paint splatters, though :D

Have I logged on to the wrong forum here lads  :o :o :o

Oooooooooo go on then Mandy...

And could you have a quiet word with Delores about "sitting like a lady"  ;):o

Hmmm - don't know about hi-tec - but I had to try it out. ;) I doubt very much if anyone who did not know what it was already could make it out :-\ I expect my camera needs a bit more light - or I haven't set it up correctly.

Thanks for your comments guys, and all your advice and encouragement to date :)

Smasshing!!!! Also love the backdrop, bigger than it looks in all the photo's you have taken so far as well. Nicely done Delores, amazing the view you can get from the Britains crop spray helicopter  ;):):D

Excellent layout there Mandy, lots happening down on Holly Farm. Did you make the backdrop yourself?

I painted it (I can't paint at all, but the tatty paint brush I used seemed to turn out trees quite well), but my brother-in-law glued the MDF for me. :)

Smasshing!!!! Also love the backdrop, bigger than it looks in all the photo's you have taken so far as well. Nicely done Delores, amazing the view you can get from the Britains crop spray helicopter  ;):):D

Thanks Tris, and Delores told me to ask you not to leave Holly Farm 'cos she's heard the Boss say that she has a special promotion in line for you ;)

Thanks Tris, and Delores told me to ask you not to leave Holly Farm 'cos she's heard the Boss say that she has a special promotion in line for you ;)

Woooooooooo  ??? ??? ???::):) :) :) :

got favorites now have we ? pah well i'm off to the potting shed for a smoke & a sulk  :( :(

Archived