Holly Farm

cant wait!!  ;D ;D ;D

Are the tools that Tris and Marcus are using part of the floral range?? ??? ???

Benny.jpg

sorry Benny ;) ;) ;)::)

You'll have to excuse me - I didn't know that they were called Tris and Marus  :D

The tools are the original Britains Herald tools that came with these early farm figures  :)

From memory, the only Floral Garden tools were the trowel that came with the Mum doing the weeding and the shovel that came with the man in the orange shirt.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the seed bags or whatever they are, what is the story with these? They look ace. Be nice to have a few of them in my yard.

Even if I do say so myself, Marcus and I are looking a bit dashing!!  :-*:D :D

What about the seed bags or whatever they are, what is the story with these? They look ace. Be nice to have a few of them in my yard.

Even if I do say so myself, Marcus and I are looking a bit dashing!!  :-*:D :D

Ben is right - Tris is it???  ;) They were just ordinary Britains sacks that I painted and put labels on. ;)

Ben is right - Tris is it???  ;) They were just ordinary Britains sacks that I painted and put labels on. ;)

it is indeed Tris yep. Well the look very good. Any chance of a close up of them? I wondered about painting some of the oddsis I have but didn't know if the paint would take very well as they are a hard plastic. How did you do the labels?

it is indeed Tris yep. Well the look very good. Any chance of a close up of them? I wondered about painting some of the oddsis I have but didn't know if the paint would take very well as they are a hard plastic. How did you do the labels?

I use acrylic paints -they work okay on most things and only cost ?2 - ?3 on eBay for a whole set. I made the labels on the PC using Word.  :)

Thanks LF, I may try that then and see what happens. I will proabably pester you again for the font size but to be honest it can't be that hard can it, eveb for me?  :D

marky f is a dab hand at things like that tris, as long as he has the size you want, has done several bits for me now

Thanks LF, I may try that then and see what happens. I will proabably pester you again for the font size but to be honest it can't be that hard can it, eveb for me?  :D

If I can locate the file - I will gladly send them to you. You can then change the pictures to suit.

:)

eh?? drinking again tris?? :D :D :D :D he did the small yellow decals on the 390's for me along with a few other bits,

You sly git, you gone and changed it!!!  :D :D :D :D

If I can locate the file - I will gladly send them to you. You can then change the pictures to suit.

:)

If you would do that it would be great, my email is on my profile. Cheers in advance, if you havn't the file don't stress though.  :)

Don't put yourself down Mandy... I think you look ravishing.. (or would that be raddishing for me as I am a veggie man)... anyway... if you and Delores are free on saturday night I would love to pick you up in my 1:32nd scale car and take you out for a 1:32nd scale meal  ;)  ;D

Delores says 'only if there's 1:32 caviar and 1:32 Bolli'  ;)

Just Read through this topic and I have to say Mandy, it's pretty impressive. I wasn't really interested in houses and gardens before but seeing the detail you have put into yours has got me thinking. I remember when we were playing with 'the Britains' when I was young it always bothered me that we didnt have a proper house to stand the farmer's wife by or park the land rover outside :(

Archived