Britains farming German style

Thank you very much for the unexpected and overwhelming positive feedback!

The Grimme "Dammfr?se" (Bed Former) is basically the new SIKU Kuhn Mulch Shredder, added by cratch built resine forming shapers, plus some Grimme and warning stickers.

The beds are made of very soft wood and fixed to the basic underground by nails, then painted brown ...

Were did you come across that little saugar plum sascha?

Awsome pictures,real stuners!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the amount of time and effort that you put in to taking photo's you drive around Germany combined with your imagination helps you to create the best individual display pieces I have seen.

For anybody that does not have the space for whole farm layouts, this is a great inspiration.

8):)

nice pics mate, is that the sugar beet you made a while back ??

Haha, good joke, if I was able to create such a modell myself, I would make every further modell myself instead of waiting for Britains, SIKU and UH (12 row beet drill, Gilles 2-phase beet harvesting system with self-propelled tanker loader, row-crop wheels, Standen Enterprise potato harvester plus topper, PMC pea harvester and some more on my wish list ;-))))

"Unfortunately", I am not that good in scratch-building, so I had to rely on this one in this case:

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=18781.0

It is not made from resin but rather from quite a lot of metall for the main frame and some important further parts and the remainder is plastic (or rubber for the wheels and the elevator plus belt).