Britains farming German style

Wow  :o Some absolutely stunning dioramas you have there, the dual row cropped John Deere looks superb and the final scene brings back many memories from when I was a kid and the amount of farmers around here that used to use the Standen Rapide harvesters. Brilliant stuff :)

martyns farmmodels mate, think it was about 150 quid, was in a display box, lovley bit of kit, just a little to euro for my layout, hence plans to build my own

that is cheap, mine was for 200 EUR plus 90 for the row-crop tractor plus 135 for the seeder so these two are my most expensive layouts so far with exception of my TM harvester ...

If you want a GILLES modell, look here: www.miniagripassion.be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your feedback, to answer the question of Deere-est:

my favourite and the only diorama surviving right from the beginning is the carrot harvesting scene (page one in this topic?), which really catches some childhood-memories together with some phantasy of course and a lot of feeling.

However, after improving the rather boring background picture this latest arrangement might become another favourite:

nouvelle realisation avec les materiels Gregoire Besson et Gilles:

dIMG_0627.jpg

dIMG_0634.jpg

dIMG_0641.jpg

dIMG_0642.jpg

[