Britains farming German style

My question concnerning this expected 6 meter UH Solit?r Drill (release in November?).

I would like to operate it (in my Diorama) with my new SIKU MF Dyna 5470 Dual wheels special edition which has some 125 hp in reality.

The tractor will have a front-mounted six meter packer press and the six meter UH Lemken Zirkon power harrow with mounted pneumatic seed drill.

Do you think this combination might be realictic under good weather and soil conditions at least?

I would like to realize exactly this combination, as Lemken blue fits nice to MF red; as the UH Lemken drill is the only item on the modell market fiiting to the SIKU front press and as the MF is the only SIKU (MF) with dual wheels at the moment.

Maybe, re-badging the tractor will help to make it look more realistic. What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

New addition on my farm: a far too expensive large bale trailer with a far too short hitch. Will go to Ebay soon again! Nice colour match with the NH tractors though ...

Try turning the dolly around, if I am correct it should give you about 25mm more tow hitch. It looks to be back to front in the picture.  :)

nice collection again!

Is that some of Thomas's conversions??

Thanks, no, only the row cultivator is a great aquisition from Thomas, the other implements have recently been restored to near mint condition by myself; also the "LEMKEN front grubber" (made of an old Britains cultivator) is my own creation  :)

And here is another addition with the plough and press from Dave/Towse Trading (however paintwork on the packer arm and press done by myself, as I ordered the Resin parts without paint - I wanted to use the original authentic Lemken colour not offered by Towse) and my own Siku MF "Plus":

post-1013-13263865207_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638652077_thumb.jpg

And finally: Scenery repared for a yellow-green beet harvester due to arrive soon.

And: Learning how to save money - found a Tim Toy John Deere set complete with this high-quality material green yellow trailer (plus lots of further content in the box) for 10 Euros only in a local toy shop. Will receive some detail modifications/additions soon (some tubes and wires, lights and decals) and thus no need anymore for purchasing a scratch-built resin root-trailer of what brand and colour ever ten times more expensive  ;D

The root bucket is from Dave / Towse Trading by the way - a perfect addition for my collection  :)

Examples for conversion of the TIM trailer: http://www.andreasrandelshofer.de/4613/index.html (cost some 100 Euro!)

post-1013-132638653903_thumb.jpg

The trailer looks like it needs some SERIOUS work :-\ and almost certainly would not represent any makes seen here :-\

your are right. thanks for this open-minded (and first real critical comment in this topic), opening my eyes. looks like pure bull excrement that trailer, do not now how I had the idea of using this trailer (you are talking of that TIM Toys one I hope) as root trailer, its far to high and something between a silage trailer and pure fantasy. Any suggestion what to do with this rubbish? Converting it (into what?), to Ebay or to my little son (3 years old) ...

Just ordered the Britains "Marston" John Deere coloured trailer, which will look better and can also realistically be used for transporting beets used???