Scratchbuilt Models

Here are a few of my dads models he has built out of nothing but cardboard that you get on cornflake packets etc.... :o

They were done in about 90-96, so we didnt know about plasticard etc.. ???

Ill let you all have a look then ill go in depth with a few afterwards, there not brill by the standard of things on here but you can tell what they are! ;)

(all in 1:32nd by the way!)

dsc0001tt0.jpg

dsc0003vt5.jpg

dsc0004ee4.jpg

dsc0005sx7.jpg

dsc0006ft8.jpg

dsc0008ol6.jpg

dsc0009jb4.jpg

dsc0011fv0.jpg

dsc0015rt2.jpg

dsc0016ql7.jpg

And the 4880 is work in progress from about ummmmm 6 years ago!

dsc0014nh0.jpg

Hope you all like them, my fave is the Track Marshall TM200, pre-production colours, well its a 200 BHP version sorry, and the grey and yellow like my avatar is the 210bhp version...blah blah...

Cheers!

Here are a few of my dads models he has built out of nothing but cardboard that you get on cornflake packets etc.... :o

They were done in about 90-96, so we didnt know about plasticard etc.. ???

Ill let you all have a look then ill go in depth with a few afterwards, there not brill by the standard of things on here but you can tell what they are! ;)

(all in 1:32nd by the way!)

You are way to modest....if you hadn't told us I am sure we would have been none the wiser  :o :o :o

Thnaks for all the positive comment folks, really appriciated!

He is venturing into the plasticard world now i think he has seen enough inspiration on here to pull his finger out, he has a trailed pea viner, and a few other rare things up his sleeve!

I tend to scratchbuild too, but at the mo ive done this in 1:43rd, and my next version is a Britains 1:32nd transit..

dsc0002he9.jpg

dsc0003nb1.jpg

Unfortunatly the real one isnt on the drive tonight, someone is borrowing it!

My dad works for a Valtra dealer in Driffield, in the oarts department.

He used to work for a big massey dealer, and before that a fiat and track marshall dealer, in our region too also in parts....blah blah!

Carboard?!!!!!!

I can tell you now people on here will go mad for that swather and the Claas combine mate.. ... me, the TerraGator!!

All look absoloutely wondeful. How de he get such a good paint finish on cardboard?!!

Will you be keeping the traditon up?  :)

there only brushed paint....but the correct colours.

I tend to do conversions on cars and vans at the mo, like the Valtra dealer one above, but im going to "branch out", and do more farm machinery.

I need to know if the bonnets on the UH Valtra models lifts up, and can you get 1:32nd?

Cheers!

I see some of these are on show, where is this? Does your dad show his work regulary?

I like the van by the way, 1/32farmer is doing some Britains vans at the moment. A Claas one and an MF one are his latest.

Carboard?!!!!!!

I can tell you now people on here will go mad for that swather and the Claas combine mate.. ... me, the TerraGator!!

All look absoloutely wondeful. How de he get such a good paint finish on cardboard?!!

Will you be keeping the traditon up?  :)

indeed Tris.....

That is some awesome work!! ;D ;D