I've had this one in my mind to for ages but something keeps getting in the way of getting round to it. Shortened TW-35 chassis, bonnet from a New Ray Country Life 8630-based tractor (obviously still needs to be painted).The 4020 wheels may seem a bit small though.

post-23-132638615395_thumb.jpg

Thats better, any chance of taking a little more off ;D  :) is it possible to move the front axle back a bit, the tyres look a bit too far forward and that is with a set that is not big enough...also the front end height when the bigger front tyres are fitted may be problem...maybe i'm being a perfectionist because I haven't got round to my own  ;D

post-17-132638615444_thumb.jpg

you really don't need to turn the axle around mate as the tractor front axle was designed to be either further forward or turned to be pulled back, depending on what the tractor was to be used for  :)

We know who SPN has been talking to lately then......... :D :D ;D

What are you on about you 'orrible little yellowbelly strawberry picker?

By the way, where's the pic of the three six out to the last pulling that load of bales? (I can just imagine how she sounded - used to draw silage with a Fritzmeier 3600 many moons ago).

Imagine challenging Marky to do that with his similarly sized Massey - even with a three gear handicap. Guaranteed to bring him back from the darkside  ;)

Meanwhile, here's the main event!  8)

PB190769.jpg

PB190768.jpg

There's one in this months (August dated), T&M priced only ?3500.....looks a lot of tractor to me. :-\ ;) ;)

But its not Bob White's one  ;D ;D

What are you on about you 'orrible little yellowbelly strawberry picker?

By the way, where's the pic of the three six out to the last pulling that load of bales? (I can just imagine how she sounded - used to draw silage with a Fritzmeier 3600 many moons ago).

Imagine challenging Marky to do that with his similarly sized Massey - even with a three gear handicap. Guaranteed to bring him back from the darkside  ;)

Meanwhile, here's the main event!  8)

PB190769.jpg

PB190768.jpg

Actually Actuarial Trainee now and farmer at the weekends and holidays ;)

I was too busy keeping my foot to the board for the pics of that but there are some of the trailer fully loaded with 11 bales on her ;D

Lets just say the exhaust was pretty full and barely get off in fifth quick change to sixth but no more as she started going under 600rpm in seventh :D :D. We have one steep hill up to the yard and she went up it like a rocket ;D Even the fella that was loading me with the TM was mightily impressed as he thought he'd have to shove me up it :D :D :D Him of little faith 8)::)

As for Marky's MF would she even be able to handle 3 bales let alone 11  :D :D

I've yet to drive a 3 cylinder Ford that didn't live in 6th when working hard. Seems to be the gear that was designed for them to work hardest in.

Memories of buckraking silage with a 4000  8)

Of course 6th to reverse is a hell of a lot easier than 5th to 6th under load. Do you use the clutch for the second part of the exercise? I prefer to crash into the next gear - makes it work like a synchro.