tms project "top secret"

ooo rrr he has mate, we cant be working all serious now can we,  :D :D :D

shes nt looking to bad i have to say, just realised i have missed the lights for the combines rear number plate of though :D>:(

thats not good enough, send it to Marky as non complete and start again!

you think i am mad????? as we dusscussed a day or 2 ago, plans may be arround depending on time more than anything

i also quite fancy doing a different make of combine to, have a couple of brouchures here for spec, mind you,this would be for sale

also here the question.

how you get the real combine on your workbench  ??

awesome made my friend.love the way how you moulds the plastic,wow

which parts mate??? if you mean the curves they were pre made palti strut bits, i have some i can get a pic of, is curved with two slots on it each side, just add a plate and then glue the body pannels to that, jobs done

Sean - you need to put a Cabcraft cab on her like the one in Classic Tractor last month at the Royal Show.  ;) ;)

mmm like he ropen mate, dust in his ears ect,although i may yet do another cabbed version of a second mf combie at some point

will have to at the min mate, the cabs proving a bit of a swine at the moment,all scratch built so a bit fine, and fiddelly, especially with big pinkies like mine

;D ;D ;D

Looking forward to the next one out of your workshop Sean ;D

I'm not a massey man but that looks excellent, truly excellent!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Also where did you get the block wall effect you have used in the pic with the combine teaser?

I know it is a bit off topic so could you pm me a pic of it by any chance?

post-705-132638625927_thumb.jpg