UH model issues - Report them here

Andy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Krone Big X:

One side of the 'header' whatever you call it fails to stay up, since out of box is wobbly and doesn't go up properly. Apart from that i must add an amazing model.

Claas Xerion:

Huge scrapes along the chassis behind the cab, huge silver patches appears to be struck by something, seen from out of box  :-\

But there minor details UH are outstanding generally  :)

Tecnoma sprayer

2 small parts on the underside of the chassis broken due to rubbing on the packaging inside the box.

Massey Ferguson baler

The cover on the top of the baler stands proud of the sides and is missing paint (needs a picture to show this)

I have repaired the Tecnoma, but won't be able to fix the baler.

the valtra t

I have heard more than 1 report including mine that the inside of the cab has a finger print on the clear part of the cab.

Shouldn't be that hard to track down the culpritt :)

Valtra c with loader.

I have found the hydraulic hose popped off on the loader on mine.

1/16 Fordson E27n

The fuel line which should run from the "petrol" tank to the fuel tap runs from the fuel tap straight into the spark plug above number 4 piston. I've got two of these and they are both the same. Although I didn't realise until i ripped one of them apart.

Apart from that, its a good model. (well apart from the fact they have used a slightly lighter shade of blue)

Deutz Bayern models seem to have a different front axle to the original TTV, the Bayern has little or no steering lock and I have had three where the track rod linkage has broken.

Claas quadrant baler arrived with 5 or 6 of the hydraulic hoses floating around in the box.

Horsch seed drill does not fold down correctly, only about 85 to 90% of the way. (good for doing valleys I suppose  ::))

Deutz Bayern models seem to have a different front axle to the original TTV, the Bayern has little or no steering lock and I have had three where the track rod linkage has broken.

Claas quadrant baler arrived with 5 or 6 of the hydraulic hoses floating around in the box.

Horsch seed drill does not fold down correctly, only about 85 to 90% of the way. (good for doing valleys I suppose  ::))

thats good to know!, Gav can you check the one you have for me please ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

valtra red c series with loader

bought it of the interent.

When it came the cab was crushed and all glass (well plastic) broken in the cab.

Shurely there should have been quality control after it is boxed (box was fine no problem just the tractor).

but saying this UH is still the best quality. This hasnt put me off buy UH in the future! seen as though britains qaulity has droped since 1998

• 2 weeks later...

Krone Big M

The cab isn't attached to the frame, roof and glass lift off. I didn't try to lift it out of the packaging by the cab. I noticed it tilt when I looked under the model trying to get those marvelous  ::)>:( wires off and thought, "Wow, tilt cab. Oh, wait, its not meant to do that."

I wouldn't want them to compromise the detail for anything but it is a challenge even being able to find a place to pick the model up or move it around to display it to its best advantage without risking bending or breaking anything.

Absolutely not a toy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Deutz K series - a lot of glue blobs where indicators and exhaust/mirrors attatch.  One indicator fell off in my hand.  Luckily it is for the chop so not too disschuffed - would be if I wanted it for the model though.

Krone Big M

The cab isn't attached to the frame, roof and glass lift off. I didn't try to lift it out of the packaging by the cab. I noticed it tilt when I looked under the model trying to get those marvelous  ::)>:( wires off and thought, "Wow, tilt cab. Oh, wait, its not meant to do that."

I wouldn't want them to compromise the detail for anything but it is a challenge even being able to find a place to pick the model up or move it around to display it to its best advantage without risking bending or breaking anything.

Absolutely not a toy :)

Was the same with mine. I had to glue it back on. But I agree the detail is not there to be messed with.

Better quality control might mean higher prices as well. i am unsure how these issues could be solved. :( :(

• 2 weeks later...