What really PLEASED you?

I got a phonecall from an old friend I'd not heard from in years yesterday  :). He started a facebook group entitled 'Lovable Subaru Forester Needs a New Home' which I duly offered  ::). He phoned yesterday to say he was home from Edinburgh this weekend and did I want it?  :D Depends what you want for it I replied.  ;) What can you offer, help on any house we buy?  ??? Of course!  ;D You can have it then!  :D

So this weekend I'm being given a car  :D :D

This is my new shooting hack cum van cum general toy  :D :D

Forester.jpg

It's always nice to get something for nothing....

Nice motors Simon, just hope that you have a very deep pocket :o:D :D

That's why he's getting shot of it, too thirsty.

Not really an issue for me, it's only as a 3rd [or 4th if you count the 'Drover!] car for shooting or general tossing about, won't do any miles and when it becomes too far gone it will no doubt end up as a field car for the kids  :D :D

Can't be any dearer to run than this!

1959 S11 with a 150 ish brake 3.5 V8 from one of the Rover Cars, goes like a rocket, drinks like nothing on earth!

Image009.jpg

Image045.jpg

That is exactly what I need to transport Leverets Farm around!!!!!! A big car. .. .for free!!!! :o:(

Simon that pint you offered... keep it  >:(

;):)

Well maybe you will be it's next home Tris  ;)

Have you still got the V5 and the reg number Simon ??? If so that would be a worth a ? or 2 ;D ;D

Sadly that's a replacement plate :'(, the mate I bought it off pulled the original which as I recall was 79 EYC or EYC 79 or something, nice plate though.

Getting a phonecall from a saddler in Cornwall telling me that she's sold my saddle that she's had for 6 months - ?260 to go into my holiday fund  ;D

6 months?! Blimey, are they hard to shift then? I suppose they are sized to the horse though aren't they.... not one size fits all... ?260 will buy you some sangria Mandy!

6 months?! Blimey, are they hard to shift then? I suppose they are sized to the horse though aren't they.... not one size fits all... ?260 will buy you some sangria Mandy!

Well it was a little harder to sell because it was a suede show pony saddle for a 12hh pony - but they don't sell quickly unless they're really cheap unfortunately. Taking another one down to her this weekend - so I should have a whole holiday paid for by the end of the year :)

Well it was a little harder to sell because it was a suede show pony saddle for a 12hh pony - but they don't sell quickly unless they're really cheap unfortunately. Taking another one down to her this weekend - so I should have a whole holiday paid for by the end of the year :)

good sell then mandy, is the other for the same size horse?? another 6 month wait then,

Finally got the keys to our new house  ;D

The wife just got the call saying that the deal had gone through.

Best part is I am away at work and she is moving us in and decorating the house so when I get home will be able to start on the farm in the loft ;D ;D

What pleased me...

I've moaned about the MXM loaner so much I now have a 2640 to play with  ;D  :-*:-* :-*

In the yard Ben... you'd best get over here quickly mate  ;D

Was that the same one you said was worn out last week :D :D

Pictures expected of course ;)

Was that the same one you said was worn out last week :D :D

Pictures expected of course ;)

It is Colm... she is right proper knackered... but it's a Massey from My era... so I'm in love I'm afraid...  ;D

Pics when (if) it stops raining...

Not seen Holmes... yet  ;D

It is Colm... she is right proper knackered... but it's a Massey from My era... so I'm in love I'm afraid...  ;D

Pics when (if) it stops raining...

Not seen Holmes... yet  ;D

That is a wonder then:

Last Active:  Today at 01:32:56 pm

Maybe he is stuck in traffic getting to your place :D :D

What pleased me tomorrow is Friday ;D and its a bank holiday weekend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pleased to be heading off to Cornwall tomorrow (will miss my man a bit  :'() - mostly pleased though as gonna see young Cerin and his family and some of my friends and family that I haven't seen for ages. Won't be back on here until Sunday though so you lot better behave yourselves ;);D

Just the small and mundane matter of coming home to find a big box from Germany via Coventry, Bristol, Coventry again, Bristol again and finally my nextdoor nieghbour. ...

I'll let you bright sparks figure out what was in the box  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just the small and mundane matter of coming home to find a big box from Germany via Coventry, Bristol, Coventry again, Bristol again and finally my nextdoor nieghbour. ...

I'll let you bright sparks figure out what was in the box  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mail order bride as ben said for sure :D :D

they tracked them down then at last, as good as they looked in the pics?