What really PLEASED you?

Just won £25 on premium bonds.  Not a huge amount but every little helps...

..and I thought Arizona was a dry place.  Getting quite excited now and looking forward to the experience.  Lots to do before I go though, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that BA flight crews industrial action has ceased before I leave.  I really do not want to have my flight cancelled/postponed or otherwise disrupted!

will you be at spalding then sue or are you away  ?

will you be at spalding then sue or are you away  ?

I will be at Spalding, Sean.  How could I miss that!  I will be flying out to Washington 3 weeks later

I want to visit Pop's too... (I'm stamping my feet now :( )... nevermind... when I win the lottery ;):-*

You can come with me if you're quick!

What a flipping line up, David. Arcade Fire!!! Oh how I wish. ...  :'( :'( :'(

Very excited by the opening announcements Tris and still acts from the Alternative, Lockup, Dance, Introducing and the comedians to follow. Arcade Fire will be a must see along with Modest Mouse and Weezer for me, along with all rest. :) Hardest thing will be (as always is the case ) choosing what to miss when faced with all the inevitable clashes. :)

Two things and both related to my collection.

I bought a tiny pair of chicks in Feb - they were on a base 10mm x 5mm so really tiny - and I lost them!  Gone, no trace and thought I had thrown them away with the packaging as I also bought a Britains Milk Cart and the chicks were wrapped and popped inside.  Yesterday evening I looked inside the top drawer of the sideboard and found a tiny bag and YES, THEY ARE FOUND. 

Number 2 - the Milk float had only a plastic horse and I have been looking for a metal one (difficult because they are fine pieces and the raised front leg usually gets broken).  I have asked Mandy to keep an eye open for me but I have just finished cataloguing a box of items that I purchased a few months ago and would you believe it - I actually  have that horse AND it is in good condition!

Who is a happy collecting bunnie?

ME! ;D ;D ;D

(Note to Mandy:  I could do with another so please keep looking!)

well lots of things

got praised for my work last night with the fork lift (jcb530/120)

finshed shift 7 1/2 hrs early

and i managed to get to the dartford crossing with 10 seconds to spare (10pm/6amis free) :P:of::) ::)  no charge :laugh:  £2 saved

Went to my Mother's house today and there was a David Brown 995 parked in a gateway opposite her house so I went across the road and got talking to the farmer, turns out he has a barn full of old restored tractors that he displays........so I got an invite back to his yard and a good look round......I only had my phone with me but pictures are uploading to PB as I type  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)