What really PLEASED you?

I'm pleased to hear the progress being made with Model Farmer....got lots of hope and faith it will splash up on our shores and ring some bells............and bring Andy the successs he's  been working for......I am thining of getting one and putting it in our librarby in the resort...lot of retired famers may like reading it......

Two positive responses to my placement letters

Well done Chris, I hope you get your boot in somewhere handy.

For me, weekend working. Harvest was a bit drawn out in the end so it is nice to be able to boost my hours at an otherwise quieter time.

I'm pleased to hear the progress being made with Model Farmer....got lots of hope and faith it will splash up on our shores and ring some bells............and bring Andy the successs he's  been working for......I am thining of getting one and putting it in our librarby in the resort...lot of retired famers may like reading it......

Brilliant idea....good old Rick ;) ;)

Yesterday my girlfriend Lauras boy Brayden had his tonsils and adenoids out, I got to be the honory Dad for the day :) .  The operation went good. He then proceeded to start puking blood in recovery and lost over a pint before they stopped it completly last night  :of . Thats quite scary to see and there is nothing you can do only watch doctors. 

I just  got the text from her saying he is eating and doing real good now and they have sent him home :)

This has really pleased us and we both feel better know its over :) . Just the recovery time to deal with now ;) .

Regards Robert     

Some REAL service! 

I phoned a kennel accessory supplier who I found on the web to ask if they could supply a draught curtain for a pop hole of specific dimensions.  Yes they could make one to fit and gave me a price so I placed the order yesterday afternoon.  Behold - it arrived in the post today less than 24 hours after placing the order!  8)

Well it was Friday actually. We had a departmental meeting which doesn't happen all that often and after a 10 year service award was given out it was announced that all of the members in the Statutory accounting and tax group (including myself) were being awarded MVP's for getting 23 sets of accounts completed one month earlier than Companies House's deadline.

MVP stand for Maximizing Value- Added Performance and there is a monetary reward plus a Halliburton MVP T shirt. Good to see in tough times we are actually being appreciated for going that bit further and getting the job done efficiently and before the due date...all down to team work really ;) ;)

yesterday went for a walk with me dad ,saw some of his mates working the land and ended up having ago on 3 tractors 1st a MF 6###  [155hp]pulling a 5 furrow plough nice tractor then a JD7530 with a carrier 4 metre then the high light of my year to date aD7 mole draining sitting there and hearing that engine  8) 8) 8)

he must want a favor bill.  some people only give to receive

Well he wasn't actually paying Rob but his boss the UK finance director was on expenses of course. It was in recognition of us being awarded MVP's for getting 23 sets of accounts audited and file by 31st August one month before the official deadline,