What really PLEASED you?

It's not even 12pm and I'm parked up at Launceston havhng delivered the recently bought Bateson trailer and sprayer buggy to Exeter and collected a Zetor 4wd loader a MF590 2wd from two places near Callington. Oh and 50ac were bought last night taking the farm over 600ac owned & rented. . . . and I thought I was just getting on top of the hedgetrimming! :of

just home from my hols, great week away, very very hot, but one issue at the start where sues's case didnt make it to us, no idea where it was, crew gave her a nice evening dress for the 1st two nights, along with a very tacky track suit setup for the days all free of charge(dress alone was listed at 90 quid)  ,case arrived in tangiers at our first stop, very badly bent, material ripped and zip broken, once again the crew were superb, case got taken to the crew workshops, and next day was back ,new zip stiched in, new liner to reshape it, and the materital resown to the point we had to really look hard to find the damage in the first place,  got to handle it to the lot of them, i doubt you would get that service in many places

Being proved right today at work. Ever since we started harvesting potatoes last week we've had bruising problems, I said at the outset that it was the amount of stone going through the harvester with the spuds but my boss wouldn't have it. We were running a smaller web than the destoner has fitted so it picked up stuff missed by that (40mm over 45mm spacing). We've had the top man out from the potato group and he's confirmed what I suspected so we've fitted the new 45mm web I ordered for this year tonight and it should cure the problem, even my boss is making a joke of it with the other chaps asking if I'm going round saying I told him so to them ;D ;D