What really PLEASED you?

PUB? at this time of the day? :- :-

Oh well, whatever you think is best. I would just collapse ^-^

that is what happens to a man who doesn't leave the house for social reasons in over 3 weeks!

resisted the urge to visit the pub (i collapsed.)

Being told tonight that once I've got all the potato land subsoiled we're having a change round so I have my tractor on the new destoner and the guy on that goes ridging up with the 6910

got a job interview for tomorrow, not a farming one which is what I really want to do, but it's a job and I'll take every opportunity I get in this current financial climate, monies poor though (£6.20/hr :unsure: ) but it's within walking distance of home so no need to use the car if I got it :)

got a job interview for tomorrow, not a farming one which is what I really want to do, but it's a job and I'll take every opportunity I get in this current financial climate, monies poor though (£6.20/hr :unsure: ) but it's within walking distance of home so no need to use the car if I got it :)

hope your lucky with the job mate

Enjoy the employment but don't stop contacting farm employers, you never know!

Still not sure about the new 6R,7R deeres although I love the new 8R ^-^

Ive only just seen my first two on farm 6Rs and one I passed at 60mph so I think I need to see quite a few more working on farm before I really make my mind up.

Theres no doubt that a big set of tyres 710s or 650s really improve the look of any tractor or indeed a set of 46" rowcrops.

At present im liking the new Fendt 700s a whole lot more than these new Deeres and thats the first time in 40+ years that ive prefered the Fendt :of