What really PLEASED you?

Good for you Kev... is Penny well ??? firing on all 4 cylinders ???

We MUST get an FTF Oxbridge meet up arranged for next year  ;D ... we have a road run over here in April.. will be my first time as a driver... if you fancy it we could always nip over and pick Penny up for the day  :-\

Well after 4 weeks of hard graft today I am officially handing over the role of area authority to the operations team.

So with this I now have tomorrow off with the rest of the projects team.

So tomorrow I am going for christmas dinner and drinks at an engineers house.

Pleased but a little sad too.  Stu had a fantastic collection of models relating to Stirling Moss and his professional career which had been built up over 15 years or so.  He spent hours on research and collection other bits of memorabilia and ephemera too. I decided to let the collection go and hoped a serious collector/fan would buy it and enjoy it.  Octane magazine has a 2-page spread on the collection in the latest edition.

I have had an email this morning to say that the Haines Motor Museum in Somerset have made an offer for the complete suite of models and the collection of prints, paintings, photographs and all the research material as well.  I have accepted the offer.

What a lovely memorial - it is going to be put on public display!

Happy New Year to all

This has got to be the best news I have had in a long while and I am so happy that I am in tears!  As soon as I know it is installed I shall be off to see it - the museum is between Sparkford and Shepton Mallet so is only an hour away!

Oh so happy  ;D ;D ;D ;D