What really PLEASED you?

We got our lost cat back today. Disney is seven months old, and was found in a garden about a hundred yards from home. A man had seen her in his garden several times and had been feeding her. He rang my wife this afternoon as he had seen her again, and was wise enough to take a photo of her. She was soon found nearby and after a bit of coaxing managed to get her out of the bushes. My wife rang me to say that she had got her, and Disney was so pleased to see her; she was howling the place down. Disney looks like the cat that got the cream now. She was a little thin looking, had some scabs on the back of her neck where she had been bitten, and a nasty great tick on her neck, which was immediately removed, but other than that she was fine.

We put up a fifty pound reward for her return, but the man who found her wouldn't accept it. Kinda restores your faith in human nature, doesn't it.  ;):) :) :)

For the cat lovers of you; Disney's dad, Oscar, is a Snow Bengal crossed with a Rag Doll Siamese, and mum, Tia, is a Chocolate Point Siamese, crossed with a black cat from down the road. She looks like a pure Siamese in build, but is totally black.  ;)

Excellent news Will, your family must be so relieved to have her back. Glad she was found mate!  :)

just back from young farmers parents evening, the sketch and poem me and my mate did, went well 8) also what pleased me was there's a sketch that 2 seniors do and it's gossip of the year and most people get raked for things they've done in the past year.... what pleased me was they didnt say about the thing i had with a certain girl at the weekend ::) good jab ;D

Now you all know how excited I was about Spalding and I can absolutely confirm that I had the most fantastic day ever for the following reasons:

1. I love Marky more than ever (and he has a much cuter a** than David Bailey I assure you) :-*:-*

2. Simon M is such a hero for putting up with me for the whole weekend and I love him lots too :-*:-*

3. I'm adopting Cerin (Massey Boy) - apologies to  MBM (Massey Boy's Mum - aka Jo, who's a lovely lady)

4. Sean, thanks for my double G & T and someone else for getting me over that barbed wire fence ::)

5. Thanks to Marcus for trying to let me win a pool ::)

6. And Jez thanks for manning the HLT stand and will you marry me :-*:-*

PS Blown away by the whole Spalding thing really - can't wait until the next one and meet up with all you wonderful ftfers again, and my apologies if I missed anyone out, but I'm really tired :-[

Meeting so many faces at Spalding, both old a new. Even Ertlerik came over from Holland and I had a great chat with him about lots of things.

Great Day!!!  :)

same here mate, great guy wasnt he, and his mates to,  shame old pops didnt make it, we really must push him to try and come over eh

::) .. be careful.. you COULD gain the nickname 'tightwad'  ;D:D :D :D

Anything to do with the fact Julie was with you by chance  ???:-\ :D>:( >:(

not really, i didnt see anything i really wanted, plus the flu was pi$$ing me off so i wasnt in the mood!

Julie was happy to meet most of you, think i introduced her to most :-\ ???, although me and Simon M had a brief chat and didnt really introduce ourselves! :D :D :D

not really, i didnt see anything i really wanted, plus the flu was pi$$ing me off so i wasnt in the mood!

Julie was happy to meet most of you, think i introduced her to most :-\ ???, although me and Simon M had a brief chat and didnt really introduce ourselves! :D :D :D

Never mind Ben at least you didn't tell me i was the cause of all your problems on the forum like the big boss did  :D :D :D :'(