What really PLEASED you?

Re: What really PLEASED you?

Not What but Who?

Kiwi Nick, he's a Saint. In a week or so's time I will have two new additions to my collection (a duplicate pair) and something very nice to add to the Lastest Farm/Construction Buy topic.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They are green and white, have tracks and look like this -

post-227-132638716782_thumb.jpg

Re: What really PLEASED you?

Mangaing to keep 2 holiday makers with caravans behind my tractor on the road for 6 miles!!

Now lets see who's boss of holding things up around here  :D :D

:D :D - well done Luke... the most I have had is 53 vehicles.. only two of them waved their fists at me as well  :-\ ;D

I got a new girlfriend today, who i have known for a weeks i must admit, but shes brown haired, slim, pretty and works on a farm  :D So yeah, will be interesting  :)

your as bad as me at that age :D :D :D.....enjoy it while you can! :D :D :D;)

for me, not much pleased me really, cleaned the car so looks good now!....pleasing!!!!.......and managed to cut the grass! ;D ;D

for the wife, the football season is nearly over in the conference so she is happy (i've not told her about the pre-season games yet :D :D :D :D)

On the main road from Longstanton to Bar Hill... I'd kept them all behind me since Willingham (4-5 miles)... it was a Friday morning... just after rush hour  ;D

thats cruel!!!, the road is bad enough for overtaking cars let alone tractors!!.....did you have your bobble hat on :D :D :D

That was on the nasty old case the other day.... the bobble hat is for Fanny only  ;)

I was doing about 22mph with a tipper truck and an artic behind me.. so nobody had much chance to overtake... and there isn't much opportunity to pull over and let everyone pass on the B1050 as you know  :-\

not long till the new baby arrives though marky ,3 or 4 weeks if that with any luck eh mate

I'm hoping it's less than that mate... as it's now built... I reckon it should be here within a week to two weeks - I don't expect they want it hanging around at the factory for very long taking up room  :-\

The loader won't be with me for a month mind you  :-\