What really PLEASED you?

Now isn't that nice... how many bosses realise that the little gestures like that go such a long way when it comes to staff morale - makes you feel appreciated doesn't it :)

It does

He is a good boss also had a 10 am start this morning instead of 7 as we were out last night.

A lovely bunch of flowers arriving courtesy of Jersey Flowers from a lady I have talked to for 16 years when on the support line and who I only met for the first time less than 2 years ago.  What a darling she is.  I had only just cleared the last of the other flowers into the compost bin. :) :) :) :)

Good for you Sue... how is Smartie now ???

Healing nicely and 90% of the skin that was stripped back has grafted.  Only about a centimetre has sloughed which will leave a tiny bald patch that may still infill.

The owner of the establishment called on me this evening with a peace offering of a lettuce from her garden.  She told me that she is not licensed nor insured and is now having to undergo an inspection which she is dreading.  I could not totally sympathise but at least we have buried the hatchet.

I prefer to live in peace with my neighbours.