Whats on your workbench???

have you got many photos of the real one to work from

yeah got a good 30 odd pics from one in a filed ,scrapper but all there, just cant seem to get it to look right at the mo, so have temp stopped, clear my head with it ,usally works and next time i try it seems to fall into place

right 965 as she stands, still aint happy with the side pannel/engine access area aat the mo, looks way to big in relation to the actuall body, might be i have made the tank/engine section to big???? any suggestions will be helpfull mind

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

the 699, onto the cab and interior at the mo decals to e ordered

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

new build marshall 804 with pma rear hitch,working on the arches at present

005-1.jpg

the trailer, nowt special, will be a 6 ton pettit with removable grain tops when done, but muck trailer for a good part of the time on the layout

008.jpg

:P :P :P :P - looking goooooood Mr P... all of it I mean... Marshal looks like it's coming on a treat as well you sly old dog.. I've not see that mentioned before on here  ???

You can guess which is my fave of course  :P :P :P;D

been waiting on the parts for the marshall, hopefully i can sort the floorpan so it can be cast, along with the cab, ,but it will be nice to have a 1 off for me again, so you preffer the marshal to frankie jr eh mate :D :D :D

Lovely selection there Sean.

I seem to think that the 965 grain tank is a bit too wide, and something tells me that the back end is sloping downwards too much :-\  Really looking forward to seeing it finished though :)

somethings throwing it out, but i cant palce what, its beginning to anoy me a little which is why its on hold till i get it out of my head, really want to finish it, but not at the expense of being wrong to a huge degree