Whats on your workbench???

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a work bench at the moment but on the breakfast bar where i work there is a Britains tw 20 getting County treatment with a home made steering axle, A tw35 that's heading towards being an old style 2wd model number undecided with a scratch build brass Axel that steers, another tw 20 getting scaledown wheels  a 7000 and a JD 4020 minus their wheels and other parts that are being used on the above. :)

for me,i needed a kick start into models agin after my enforced stop for the house and stuff, so started a new 8 ton grain trailer, hopefully with working drop sides removable grain extensions, ,twin axel running on uh vanto wheels, taking ages due to all the angle cuts i have to make, but, its really given me the kickstart i needed

for me,i needed a kick start into models agin after my enforced stop for the house and stuff, so started a new 8 ton grain trailer, hopefully with working drop sides removable grain extensions, ,twin axel running on uh vanto wheels, taking ages due to all the angle cuts i have to make, but, its really given me the kickstart i needed

Nice to hear me old fruit :D

Allas I can not get into my shed as it is being used for "STORAGE" at the moment    But will be getting in there again after chrimbo to start doing something again      Allso got another real shed to go up so will have to get on with that aswell :-\

nice stephen, i have a thunder tiger bmw m3 touring in the loft, havnt used it for a while now, but made sure i drained and cleaned the pipes before i stowed it

you drained the pipes, ok but the engine i hope u filled with wd40 to stop rust otherwise it may never run again

yeah did all that, really should get the thing out again, would annoy the neighbours a treat revving away,

I used to race the 1/10th touring cars, in the championships, furthest i traveled was somewhere the east of liverpool, then we moved to buggies like what stepehen has, then onto the truggies now i'm on planes  :D  but have not much time for them due to models