Whats on your workbench???

I now have tools in one, styrene shapes in another and styrene sheets in another.... one to use yet. Oooooh, I'm spoilt for choice!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks though Mark, helps keep things tidy around the place if everything has a place  :)

cut down uh 590, hopefully will be a 590 2wd or 575 2wd not sure yet, 4wd gearbox is cut out along with the drive shaft underneath, and front tombstone cut down with the bonnet to , new rear uh wheels in progress, the proper mf hub style, mix of the 590 ones and 1200 centers,

cut down uh 590, hopefully will be a 590 2wd or 575 2wd not sure yet, 4wd gearbox is cut out along with the drive shaft underneath, and front tombstone cut down with the bonnet to , new rear uh wheels in progress, the proper mf hub style, mix of the 590 ones and 1200 centers,

any pictures sean,would like to see this convo

yeah, but once right i will cast it with luck, save me a second job then,  its not far of now, just needs refitting of the tyres, but that requires out sizing the rim slightly to take the origonal tyre so i get the thinner mf versions, tht way i can use them on other builds when i want

work so far, one on the right  is the new hub, with origonal 590 patv rear tyre ,the left the 1200 hub and tyre as it was ,aim is to use it on the cut down chassis for a 575 with luck,  its taken longer than i thought as i needed to get it running true again after cutting the center out, its not easy as i need to infill the blade cut line otherwise the hub wont fit back again as each lug looses 1 mm of its lenght so had to infill and sand down, to get it right

027.jpg

026.jpg

Got it all planed out by sounds of it Sean.

On my bench this month.... And been there for the last 6 months

year 2000 model fendt 716

5mtr hyd folding roller

5mtr land levaler

3mtr dd ring press

10mtr grubber

sounds good raite

• 3 weeks later...

following andys anouncment on the next build competition, a few sets of drawings are on my bench at present, 4 different ideas, but i am leaning towards one in particular, again another unusal older  machine

Ohhh you little tease seany.... go on give us a hint  :);D ;D