Whats on your workbench???

Well to get the wheels that close I had to cut the axel trumpets near enough all off, that was after I had to take the underneath of the tractor apart so I could cut the axel in half because there no way you can knock the pin out like the siku tractor axels.

well worth doing though mark,as i said, looks great

• 2 weeks later...

V and wing plow for a Bruder road grader Sorry this is the only pic I have right now, I'll try to get some later in the week. The blades are getting a coat of DOT orange eventually.

190.jpg

I have a Claas Jaguar 690 , a New Holland 6635 , Fait 880 DT , Fendt 209 and I am trying to Find a chassis [New chassis] for a New holland 8560.

Most of them have parts on EBAY which i can buy but the rest have to be Scrach built :(

But i am only doing these after my farther has Took parts from them to make a pathetic Massey Elf >:0

Sounds interesting Domonic... I'm an MF man myself (you'd never guess).. welcome aboard and please post up your model when you get the chance  :P  ... I'm dribbling in anticipation

:-[  .. I've always had a soft spot for the 200 series you see  :-[