Whats on your workbench???

deere-est falt Iltairi kit and resin workshop tools etc Cost me my skin as i stick my fingars together :D Acctually it hasnt been toooooo bad so far  8):D

i paid Tris to make mine.....for that very reason! :D :D :D

All trenching gangs had a Muir Hill, Mark. It was the law you know ;)

On my workbench is a Scania T cab and Volvo FH both in primer and a chassis for the Volvo :)

Also an Italeri kit.

Good luck with yours Adam mate :)

ive a heap of new ray trucks, a scania with lowered cab (going to be a straw drag unit) a man f2000? tipper convo, merc actros 8 wheel hooklift needing a plant bodie and a volvo fh16 due for sign writing after re spray!

also 2 sets of britains small disc harrows needing converting :o

All trenching gangs had a Muir Hill, Mark. It was the law you know ;)

On my workbench is a Scania T cab and Volvo FH both in primer and a chassis for the Volvo :)

Also an Italeri kit.

Good luck with yours Adam mate :)

Thanks not going to bad now

Not meaning to go of topic but do you paint your before or after putting it together  ;):)

A steiger Panther 1000 and a CIH 8500 airdrill.

The panther is hopefully going to get a new cab with door and interior, new tires and rims, opening hood with detailed engine.

The airdrill is going to be all scratch built. 

apart from a mess on my bench there is my cattle crush that im putting the final toches to before sending it away to see about casting it.

all going to plan i hope to have some available for spalding and toytrac. ;)

Looking forward to that drill!!  :o Sounds like the kind of thing these big 4wd's need.

Me too.  :o.  Im not much of a builder but I decided I have to do it instead of hire it done.  I have a bigger drill in mind for the precision stx or even the JD.  Anyway,  I need Thomas to make me some parts but he seemed to have vanished.  Hope he is alright.

actually making something this time, a new facelift mf 5455 as marky said sugested, but i need the number decals, this ones nothing more that tyre changes, origonal hub ect, and it does beef it up, but also decide to add a new grass kit for her, didnt think she would handle the 3 mowers but 2 like this should be ok

mowcoa.jpg

mowcob.jpg

mowcoc.jpg

mowcod.jpg

actually making something this time, a new facelift mf 5455 as marky said sugested, but i need the number decals, this ones nothing more that tyre changes, origonal hub ect, and it does beef it up, but also decide to add a new grass kit for her, didnt think she would handle the 3 mowers but 2 like this should be ok

I think i'll get my mate to do a load of Massey numbers what do we need Sean. ??? ???

I know I need some 5445 for Marky's conversion ::) ::)

Looks nicer with those tyres Sean, not too impressed with UH's efforts on the original model :-\ Opening door as well, smart ;)

Like the new shed, plenty of room for your work is there?

2 m wide and 3 m long now, loads cleared out so i can almost sleep in there if i get kicked out :D :D