Whats on your workbench???

Sean, looking great mate, the combine, not you although i am sure you are a little ray of sunshine too!!

Paul, what will you do when the Wiking one arrives????

My workbench has got my sold claas set on it and a britains compressor with lance and hose.... two single rotor rakes, another claas folding mower to be done, a new ray trailer unit.....

i think that is it....

yes it is...

Sean, looking great mate, the combine, not you although i am sure you are a little ray of sunshine too!!

Paul, what will you do when the Wiking one arrives????

My workbench has got my sold claas set on it and a britains compressor with lance and hose.... two single rotor rakes, another claas folding mower to be done, a new ray trailer unit.....

i think that is it....

yes it is...

thats a good question there  ::) what are you going to do paul

Currently I have a very stupid mistake of a conversion on my work bench.

I saw the new MF 8690 coming out and thought it would be a simple conversion from my Wiking Fendt 936.

I nearly finished it this morning and just needs a final coat of red massey paint, and it is really starting to look good, I was quiet pleased with my self.

Then I come on here for the first time in a couple of weeks and see UH, those rogues who seem to give us everything we want, are realeasing there version in september, dam and blast.

Also I have a Knight double press, a Cat 590R tracked version and a JCB teleporter on the work bench, plus all the models I nearly have finished.

Sean Pullen... go to your bedroom young man... that's not like any Massey combine I have ever seen  >:(:D :D

Actually... looking bloody good as usual mate  :-[:P :P

Oh yeah... and on my workbench.. still my transit van... now sporting a new windscreen thanks to Steve 'the gent' 1:32 farming

Watch this space..

Sean Pullen... go to your bedroom young man... that's not like any Massey combine I have ever seen  >:(:D :D

Actually... looking bloody good as usual mate  :-[:P :P

Oh yeah... and on my workbench.. still my transit van... now sporting a new windscreen thanks to Steve 'the gent' 1:32 farming

Watch this space..

:'( :'( :'( sorry boss

next ones a fergy again honest, next 2 infact hows that