Model Tractor - Issue 2 Winter 2007/08 - comments here

Tristram? Ben you have got to be pulling my pipe??? That's the worst name Tristan gets mistaken for!!! >:( Still, it's the coverage which is important and I thank the chap for showing so much interest at the show. Can't wait to get my copy now!!

Tristram? Ben you have got to be pulling my pipe??? That's the worst name Tristan gets mistaken for!!! >:( Still, it's the coverage which is important and I thank the chap for showing so much interest at the show. Can't wait to get my copy now!!

yeah thats what i read  :o :o :o....to make it clearer i made it bold in my other post! :D :D

Got mine yesterday and had a flick through last night. Looks bigger than the first issue and looks very promising. Excellent value for ? 2.50 a magazine delivered to your door. I see they are issuing a Ford Anglia 105E van as a Fordson service van too.

Got mine yesterday and had a flick through last night. Looks bigger than the first issue and looks very promising. Excellent value for ? 2.50 a magazine delivered to your door. I see they are issuing a Ford Anglia 105E van as a Fordson service van too.

who are doing that UH or someone else

who are doing that UH or someone else

It doesn't say who the manufacturer is.  I would imagine as it's 1:43 scale it would be Corgi or the likes........ ??? ???

The magazine is top value in my mind, and as has been said ?2.50 to your door has got to be right.  The content is very good, and as they have successfully got the second one out, have done better than the bloke who took on F & S.

Long may it continue and is definately worth getting a sub.

Picked up a copy at WHS today, have'nt read it all yet but seems to be going the right way. Very good peice on Fordson E27N models and nice to see that the old contributors to the old defunct mag have come on-board. The small bit about Corgi's planned tractor model releases next year is interesting together with the announcement about a ltd Anglia Forson tractor service van.

Nice to see that the mag is increasing in page numbers and can only go from strength to strength.

Warner Hall does have an article in it. The last artice from him in Site & Model mag was all about Britain's ploughs, he has now 'followed on' with an article on 'Britain's cultivation' looking at rollers, disc harrows and presses. In the next issue he will be covering seeding, planting and fertaliser application.