Schl?ter PROFI TRAC 3500 TVL (scratchbuilt on UH XERION chassis!)finished!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen a real Schulter of any type Johny but to me it looks like you have the 1/32 version done very well. It looks brilliant on duals. What would the horsepower of a real one be?

In the book i have it sais 320Hp

AND

Thanks for all the reactions guy's ;)

very nice Johny  ;):) have you got any new conversions on the go or in the planning stage?

I know its a litle bit quiet around my convo's lateley.

But there is a lot in the planning at the moment!

Like the MF8130,MF390,MF4255,MF699 and the MF2005 serie tractor

First i want to finish this schl?ter and the 2 MF8160's before i continue the rest off these projects

I think i have to many idea's and don't have the time for it :-[

Also i need to finish the cab  off my real MF165 then i even can drive in badweather :D

looking good mate, what about small magnets on the inside of the duels, might that work???? they should pic the axel up through the plastic of the inner wheels i would think, otherwise glue some small round metal plates on the hubs on the fidex wheels just paint them to match

looking good mate, what about small magnets on the inside of the duels, might that work???? they should pic the axel up through the plastic of the inner wheels i would think, otherwise glue some small round metal plates on the hubs on the fidex wheels just paint them to match

Thanks for the tip mate

Only got one question touhg ???

The rims arent finished yet because i must make new wheelplate's for them Just like the one whit the white wheelplate.

That one is still not finished because there must be a hole drilled in the midle.

So i think the magnets wont work on the Hubs!

But the tip you gave me a couple off weeks/months ago off making the dualsystem off the UH claas Atles (limited edt)

That tip is the one i want to use for these duals (the same system as the Joal valmet duals!)

What do you think Sean ???

Also here is a photo off the real duals

• 2 weeks later...

Very good indeed Johnny superb piece of work mate.... they use to sell them just up gthe road form me in Huntingdon... I believe it was the UK importer  ;)

They certainly did and good old Oliver Walston was one of the main users, he had 2 at one time I believe

robbo

She is a nice and very different looking machine. Can't help but like them, you've made a great tractor  8)

Thanks mate and look out iff you begin to like these tractors before you know it you love them :P;D;)

Hi Johny This has been worth waiting to see they are all exellent models that you have made whats next on the model front :)  . How much time has it taken to build this last one. :)

First i want to finish the MF 8160's so i can send one to England.

Then i think i am going to finish my MF3080 and Sandy (my real MF165!)

The time this model took is something i don't know

I think it cost me about 80hours from drawing to finishing te model. ???

Maybe more time!

Xerion exhaust to now I see, nice machine mate. Will you now make an implement for her to pull?

I want to buy the new Lemken plough from UH when it comes out ;D

Because i am not that good whit implements to make or to modify :-[