ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

excellent work Sean :D;D ;D ;D, can you take some more from a little futher away if possible but also make them bigger size so i can see more of the layout???, if not email me them to view?

Mut's nuts, bee's knees, cat's whiskers, dogs dangleys. . . ... looks smashing Sean. Lots of detail in there already, can't wait for some more pics and to see the detailing making a start. Great stuff, gives us all something to aspire too.

thats the pigery if you mean the one with the white roof?

yes i can take some more pics for ya,will get them tommorrow,do a full all round pic session of the final layout,well farm yard anyway,field boards to go yet

the shed you can see the top of in the second set of pics :). maybe answered when you take your new set of pics :) :) :-\

• 2 weeks later...

actually he wasn't that short when i met him at toytrac,unless he had inserts in his shoes,

is that why all these short peps dirve lorrys then??? makes them feel big and important

No, thats so they can look in through the tops of sports cars containing attractive young ladies with very little clothing on in the summer.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i can do that in a transit mate,don't need no 40 ton rig for that :D :D :D :D :D,

one of the guys at work in the cabling lorry ,drove right into the rear of a volvo in traffic doing that to a blond in an xr2 beside him,guy in the transit behind then hit him doing the same to a car 2 cars back,all at low speed (5mph) but they havn't lived it down 

i can do that in a transit mate,don't need no 40 ton rig for that :D :D :D :D :D,

one of the guys at work in the cabling lorry ,drove right into the rear of a volvo in traffic doing that to a blond in an xr2 beside him,guy in the transit behind then hit him doing the same to a car 2 cars back,all at low speed (5mph) but they havn't lived it down 

Yeah, but you aren't 4'10" are you??  :D :D :D :D :D

Woooaaah!!! Whats all this then guys? Anti-shortarse are ya? Well you just wait, I may be short but four days of the week I carry 27t of pooh. ... All I need is a splash plate for the back and you lot are in the

sh!t big time!!! Doc is right though, 4' 10", untill I get out the lorry and put my heels on that is!!

** waves fists like 70's boxing puppet**

Me and MJ are gona duff you up!!!

:):D;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...