ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Good work Sean, better up that contents insurance with this yard of yours. Pity your so far away, would love to pay you a visit, I hear you BT boys make a grand cup of tea!! The yard is going to look tremendous. Another fine shed.

where he get his mf teleporter from

i want one

made it my self mate,most of the mf's you see on my dispaly are convos by myself 

here dee-est where did you hear that from,its tea and coffee,i know of one guy who has an inverter in the van to power his cappichino machine,how posh is that

here dee-est where did you hear that from,its tea and coffee,i know of one guy who has an inverter in the van to power his cappichino machine,how posh is that

Friend of Dads used to be a BT engineer but quit after about 20yrs at it I think. Drive a hiab lorry for Devizes' Builder Centre. You got plain chocolate digestives in that van aswell?

I got an inverter if you want to buy it mate, do your mate out when he see's you warming up a Ginsters in the Microwave!!!

HOW'S YOUR BAD BACK TM ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now take it easy and rest it preferably sitting in a comfy chair in front of your workbench ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You know it makes sence

already planed it out mate,took her and her parents to the national maratime museaum today in falmouth,so got loads of brownie points so far,+ cooking tea as its her birthday,beans on toast,going romantic me,with a daisy in a shot glass for effect,bound to get more point