ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

well i got a couple of hrs free today ,so i had a go at the new build again, managed to get the front facias and soffits on, along with the eves cladding, also managed to have a play with another of mandys (hlt) products in some ivy, reasonably easy to put on i found, hopefully once the glues dried they wont fall off, if they do i will have to seal them on with a watered down pva mix and a spray gun,also got the lead flashing in place to on the joins and gullys, although the gullys may need a bit more work

008-4_zps6d1a77ca.jpg

007-5_zps64091a15.jpg

005-6_zpsdc0b9988.jpg

004-5_zps97b96f35.jpg

001-4_zpsb6328c26.jpg

003-5_zpse597ec7c.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

few pics from the end of last month ,last bit of seeding on the main road in, 590 and accord, 575 and high lift ffor loading, and the 185 rolling down in the field already done 

022.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

whats the base model for the 185 sean?? and have you used the britains john deere 2wd  axle

Edited by PETE E.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well the diy is done for a month or two, till i get going on the stairs ect, so a free afternoon presented me with the chance to get on with this again , mainly been staining the woodwork, and built some of the windows ,bit of guttering fixed in place, and have started to build the ivy up over that ,going for white pipe work, as the real ash tree had painted cast iron stuff on,have gladd the loft window, went for the simple option of filing out the groves to creat a slatted look, lot easier than all them small bits of wood, issue is i have now run out of the wood to continue the windows,so thats next on my shopping list to get 

006-6_zpsabb2fa6e.jpg

004-5_zps792b8f7e.jpg

005-6_zpsdc8664f5.jpg

007-5_zpsa56468dc.jpg

003-5_zpse3ce28c3.jpg

002-4_zpse177cea0.jpg

• Like 1

where did you get the down pipe/gutter Sean, is it an adapted Britains one from the Atcost buildings?

oh and the front door needs a handle!

And looking at those lovely Massey photos on Ash Tree, could you convert the Accord into a MF pneumatic?

down pipes just plasti strut , nothing flash mate, had a long lenght in the shed i got ages back for other bits, 1 m lenghts, the front door aint finished yet, kind of stuck on what to use for the handle right now and still got a knocker to sort , along with a weather vian, and thats got me stuck right now especially the letters for it,as for the drill, we had a accord anyway ,so wont be doing that, and the real one was different anyway, tank style and on the seed coulters part, think they were vicon based?? from memory ,once i get this done i will be back to implements anyway, got the baler and cooks sledge to finish, plus a new cooks trailer and flat 8 for the teleshift or 80 laoder,not sure which yet,plus i need some cultivation kit, discs rollers ect, prob go ransomes for that stuff

• Like 1