ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

have started phase b now, the old workshops out for the mo, with a  building shift into its old position, it may yet get reused later on, either as a store or rehashed into a piggery , not quite sure just yet , its mostly greenry on this with yard surface, and detail up the building,adding lights ect, will post some pics ina few days,as i want to leave it for a while then go back up and see how i feel about it,does it look right, mostly as this bit includes a level change, so needs to be done right ,it does however open up te view nicely, amd allows other bits that were hidden to be seen

• Like 3

rare unexpected quiet day today,so cracking on,doing the greenery bit first this time,mainly as the buildings a simple upgrade/ detailing job, concrete pads all done bar weeds,and hopefully a base coat of grass on by the end of the day,then onto the other smaller bit for the level changes 

8A910922-1D8F-4F66-99C7-812082DDABA8.jpeg

• Like 5

Cheers james,  the vegetation is exactly what i wanted to get, there were patches if grass all over on the real ash tree, and plenty of room between stuff , even when new stuff went up , i find it a bit odd on modern farms now everything squeezed in together and concrete everywhere  but i guess thats a sign of progress 

• Like 2

had a couple of hours after taking the kids swimming, so on with the pond area, and finished the infill which sits in front of the piggery, so just the last bit to sort,hopefully tomorrow after a few jobs ,with luck the piggery down tuesday for detailing and lights etc

FB4CBD0D-F238-400F-8045-ED30A6991174.jpeg

B767E5A3-151D-465F-900B-1F604D6D6CCE.jpeg

D41706B9-7162-4617-BD32-D05120E315E5.jpeg

89D7B36E-1205-467B-A101-04D7CDD12180.jpeg

E21CC0A7-BFD9-4578-8466-9CF398402392.jpeg

• Like 9

cheers ted, nice find really ,1.99 for a string of 20, and run of a pair of aa battries, wish i got more than the 2 sets,  never wanted a evening footie match flood light effect, more a 100 watt  buld dotted arround ,  like most old farms were 

• Like 1

got bored while the other half was out, so have started the area in-front of the newest piggery by the main entrance ,,back to the doors on the new workshop building, only concrete pannels and a small amount of vegitation to do here, plus after leveling the buildings up properly,i need to raise up and re-grass a small area of the mud track i to the two fields on that side , and form 2 small grass banks 

122808FA-F44D-43B0-A5BB-FA8727E10A31.jpeg

• Like 5

and this is the next building to be reworked, new lower walls, internals re done, staying timber tops,  but  weathered down this time, probably new doors  on runners ,lights and to match the silo beside the auto feed pipes and drop points in each pen ,bought it down and all sat reasy to go when i get some time on the eves 

2E189CCD-72C8-4681-82AD-5FC741F17DEB.jpeg

• Like 6

na they will be fine as bacon or sausages honest :D its been moved a few times in the revamp, so not much is stood up still bar this building and some scenery this sides pretty much done after this , then its onto the opp side,with  4 piggeries, 2 buildings in  blocks and the 2 anderson units, the 2 grain silos plus a new pole barn to make as the origonals showing its age and coming apart 

• Like 3