Border Fine Arts - Tractors, Horses and Lorries

BC

Oh yes I adore these series of International's and remember driving them many years ago. I am a member of the Border Fine Arts Society so I think I should e-mail them suggest a model like this. Treading Softly seems such an apt name too.

Do you mind if I copy your photo to send with my e-mail ??? ???

Yeah I got given a copy for my birthday and it's lovely. Its got an 434 in the background aswell, howevr it may be a 276 as you can't get a scale on things. Either way it's cracking! ;)

I recently acquired the annual Border Fine Arts limited edition tractor which is now in year 19.

B1162 - MAIN CROP

Its a limited edition of 950 and is a Diesel Grey ferguson TEF 20 and the RRP is £ 350

030609001.jpg

030609002.jpg

030609003.jpg

030609004.jpg

At the same time I got the annual tractor I also purchased a Studio one ( made in the Far East and not a limited edition )

A20122 PULLING POWER - A John Deere 2140

The RRP for this is £ 165 but i have 10% discount on all purchase from my supplier the post Horn in Castle Douglas

030609005.jpg

030609006.jpg

030609007.jpg

030609008.jpg

I do like that JD Bill, it might be my first Border Fine Arts purchase. The problem is, when you have got one you just have to have another and before you know it you have got another collection underway ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tell me about it.....as they say Mike. I have over 50 odd BFA's in my collection now ;) ;)

The studios one of which this John Deere is is not too bad on price. You could put it on your birthday or Christmas wish list I suppose ???

I was in a shop selling Border Fine Arts in Banff today and I had a look at "Main crop" again the Grey Ferguson Diesel TEF 20 tractor. If I have one criticism of this model it is the way they have moulded the exhaust pipe to the side of the bonnet. ( You will see this if you look at the first two pictures) The reason they will have done this no doubt is to prevent the exhaust from being bent and breaking however in my opinion it is not authentic because on the real tractor the exhaust does not touch the bonnet. I would have thought the exhaust could have been made with a strong piece of wire in it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...