Forum Issues and Updates

22 hours ago, trigger82 said:

I can login on the computer as this comes up on the screen sine in  . My phone is ok any help ???

Any help would be good as i like to put up some photos 

20151231_214259.jpg

I've been getting this too, presume it's from the Forum end.........................!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, super6 said:

I've been getting this too, presume it's from the Forum end.........................!

I can login on the computer as this comes up on the screen . My phone is ok any help ???

Ya well i cant get it on the laptop as well .. 

I thought Andy had sorted the certificate issue,well the server guys had ?? Have you cleared your laptops history In case it's stuck in there somehow?? Internet option, clear history, there's settings in there for all sorts, but most have pages visited ect saved as basic setting, sounds daft but that's what our works it guys(Indian mind) say first for most password and alike issues and 75% of the time it works , apparently it can get stuck so every time you visit it automatically locks it's self out 

• Like 1

Cyril , Paul. Did this help ?? Otherwise I will try and get hold of Andy for you in case the certificate hasn't been done properly, I guess it was as mine stopped the warning messages about the site the day after I told Andy, and that was a couple of weeks back now 

30 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Cyril , Paul. Did this help ?? Otherwise I will try and get hold of Andy for you in case the certificate hasn't been done properly, I guess it was as mine stopped the warning messages about the site the day after I told Andy, and that was a couple of weeks back now 

Still getting the same message when I log in Sean. 

With regards deleting browsing history, I do this all the time, so hasn't helped either :-

51 minutes ago, super6 said:

Still getting the same message when I log in Sean. 

With regards deleting browsing history, I do this all the time, so hasn't helped either :-

Same here still cant get in and all my history is deleted as well 

Andy not really a problem but now and again when I push the like button it comes up YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE REPUTATIONS TO THIS USER was at least once a week no certain topic or user just random last one was Sean but half hour later it went though ,not worried about it just letting you now .

Happy New Year (bit late I now)

Smithy 

Quotes still aren't working properly on mobiles. When I quote something the quote works fine and appears in the dialogue box however after typing about five words it freezes. It is then impossible to remove the quote from the reply box. Refreshing doesn't work and in some cases I've tried to reply a month later and the quote is still in the reply box but cant be deleted. Not a problem on the computer only the mobile. Could be my phone though as no one else seems to have this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Andy, sorry to bring this up yet again, but can you please look at the issue with pics being posted from smart phones / I pads and a likes, have just posted 8 odd pics and every ones upside down unless you double click on them in which case they expand and are the correct way up, it's starting to be a real pain in the backside viewing stuff on here of late due to it, it doesn't seem to occur when you post on other sites ??? I also tried to re upload them via photo bucket and for some reason it will not show pics at all??? Seems to have been going on now since we updated the server ,I should also say I have taken the pics round all 4 axis of the I pads turning, and they all show upside down so it's not how the pics are taken from what I can tell 

• Like 2

On 7 January 2016 at 7:23 PM, Stabliofarmer said:

Quotes still aren't working properly on mobiles. When I quote something the quote works fine and appears in the dialogue box however after typing about five words it freezes. It is then impossible to remove the quote from the reply box. Refreshing doesn't work and in some cases I've tried to reply a month later and the quote is still in the reply box but cant be deleted. Not a problem on the computer only the mobile. Could be my phone though as no one else seems to have this issue.

Seems to be working ok for me James. I look at the forum on my mobile too and haven't had a problem. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2016 at 4:13 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Andy, sorry to bring this up yet again, but can you please look at the issue with pics being posted from smart phones / I pads and a likes, have just posted 8 odd pics and every ones upside down unless you double click on them in which case they expand and are the correct way up, it's starting to be a real pain in the backside viewing stuff on here of late due to it, it doesn't seem to occur when you post on other sites ??? I also tried to re upload them via photo bucket and for some reason it will not show pics at all??? Seems to have been going on now since we updated the server ,I should also say I have taken the pics round all 4 axis of the I pads turning, and they all show upside down so it's not how the pics are taken from what I can tell 

What versions etc are you using mate. I will submit the info to the forum developer who perhaps can get to the bottom of it. 

Very up to date iOS 9.2.1 ,only did it in the last 3 days as it prompted me ,  but this issues been going on for a while now, good few others are having the same problem,Mike showed you at zwolle on his mobile I think, they show up the right way on the I pad, and when you click on them to expand , but not when posted 

22 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Very up to date iOS 9.2.1 ,only did it in the last 3 days as it prompted me ,  but this issues been going on for a while now, good few others are having the same problem,Mike showed you at zwolle on his mobile I think, they show up the right way on the I pad, and when you click on them to expand , but not when posted 

Sean, when I go into my pics on the iPad to add as attachments to a post, if I select camera roll, it posts the pics upside down. If I select " memories" stored pics, they post the right way up. Don't know why.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smithy said:

While trying to post a reply in the Lamma show topic when I push the quote button it comes up as 12/01/2016 8:37PM LUKE190 SAID HaHa , cant delete it so cant reply to david on posting up his pictures of show

Sounds like the problem I've been having

I am no expert on these machines but I do think there is something wrong in the system as there is other things that keep popping up on my quotes and posts, I have gone to post things in the past and it looks like a PM message between other members have come up in the quote box which I cant get rid of at the time but a few hrs later when I return to the topic it has gone

Andy, hopefully this will be of some use for the Tec guys, and also members, have been playing with I pad pic uploads and may have found a solution, it seems to reverse the pics if you uploads from either the moments folder or the my camera roll folder but is fine and the correct way when you upload from your  photo stream folder or it is ok like this with mine, as below have tried uploads 15 pics in the same way(not posted the topic) and all seem to do the same , can others please try via their photo stream folder if using I phones or pad  to see if it applies to all if possible ?? i will open a test topic in the test area for people to try uploading ,see if it Tallis up to my findings 

1st pic from moments folder

2nd from camera roll

3rd from photo stream

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg