Forum Issues and Updates

With images I have just uploaded two large files with no issue. The only thing I can suggest is changing the file name to something simpler. Digits or letters with no special characters.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Andy said:

With images I have just uploaded two large files with no issue. The only thing I can suggest is changing the file name to something simpler. Digits or letters with no special characters.

Yes I say that what up I look into it as it working something may be images are to big I man trying to up load 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still having trouble with their passwords? It looks like there is an issue with the facebook login method but not sure if those previously affected used this type of log in. 

57 minutes ago, Andy said:

Is anyone still having trouble with their passwords? It looks like there is an issue with the facebook login method but not sure if those previously affected used this type of log in. 

I am logging in fine at the moment and have had no more password issues

• 1 month later...

Logging On Difficulties

Can someone advise please on whom to contact with logging on difficulties please?  I have now gone through the ‘Reset your Password’ process for the 130 time as this is the only way I can get onto the Site.

I have used the ‘Contact Us’ link but I never yet received a reply.  On the 11 Dec 2018 I sent a message to Andy who is listed as an Administrator and again no reply. 

I can only conclude my messages are not being received.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, robbo said:

I have to admit Brian, this has got us stumped. It only seems to be you and Kireley that this is affecting. We have looked into the forum settings and tried resetting passwords at this end but nothing seems to work.

The only thing that I could suggest is that you do a full scan with something like CCleaner and clear out all old cookies and start again from scratch

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download?source=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzZ-u7uuH3gIVjpPtCh3NuQntEAAYASABEgJ-V_D_BwE

Just use the free version and see if it helps

8 hours ago, Kirely said:

Logging On Difficulties

Can someone advise please on whom to contact with logging on difficulties please?  I have now gone through the ‘Reset your Password’ process for the 130 time as this is the only way I can get onto the Site.

I have used the ‘Contact Us’ link but I never yet received a reply.  On the 11 Dec 2018 I sent a message to Andy who is listed as an Administrator and again no reply. 

I can only conclude my messages are not being received.

did you try running the cleaner Kieran, as it sorted out my password and login problems. only problem is it also removes all stored passwords and links :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nearly afraid to say this but for some unknown reason I'm now able to straight onto the site without having to change my password.  If someone has done something many thanks but still can't get straight on on my phone or ipad.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, trigger82 said:

When I go to upload a picture from my phone on to here this comes up anyone know what's up ???

Screenshot_20190507-190439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190507-190429_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've seen that a few times myself, Try checking your data connection or go out of the forum and re enter it. 

I also get this warning and I have to resize all of my photos before the system will let me upload them. There is supposed to be a 7mb limit and I know my photos are less than this but it still won't let me do it

• Like 1

Seems strange, I have never had to resize any of mine, yet that is. And I take most of mine close up, except for the scenery photos. They are always accepted. I only use the camera on this iPad.

Edited by Dusty Dan

6 hours ago, robbo said:

I also get this warning and I have to resize all of my photos before the system will let me upload them. There is supposed to be a 7mb limit and I know my photos are less than this but it still won't let me do it

Well I never had to resize mine bit if I leave it for few hours then the picture upload ok