Forum Issues and Updates

sorry about this mornings weird posts ,it seems a couple of spammers got through the security settings and proceded to post in pretty much every topic we have in chinese . have blocked them ip details now so hopefully no more problems  and upped the new members requirements 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 8/4/2018 at 7:41 AM, robbo said:

photo test

Same Dinosaur (5).JPG

Hi Robbo, lovely picture, have you got a spare brochure on this tractor, I have cash waiting I just cannot find one. I plan to send you a picture of an illuminated Same Tractors Dealer sign that I have been promised,

Maybe you could value it and possibly buy it from me. Regards Goody

32 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Hi Robbo, lovely picture, have you got a spare brochure on this tractor, I have cash waiting I just cannot find one. I plan to send you a picture of an illuminated Same Tractors Dealer sign that I have been promised,

Maybe you could value it and possibly buy it from me. Regards Goody

Sent you a pm Graham

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, b_emmons said:

getting fed up as having to reset password every night for last 2 weeks and have same problem every time I log in :( feel like leaving site completely for good  :(

I have to admit Brian, this has got us stumped. It only seems to be you and Kireley that this is affecting. We have looked into the forum settings and tried resetting passwords at this end but nothing seems to work.

The only thing that I could suggest is that you do a full scan with something like CCleaner and clear out all old cookies and start again from scratch

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download?source=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzZ-u7uuH3gIVjpPtCh3NuQntEAAYASABEgJ-V_D_BwE

Just use the free version and see if it helps

Tried this and it seems to have worked, many thanks.  After 83 resets of my password I too was getting fed up with this issue.  I've come out and back into the forum a few time now without any issues hopefully that's the matter sorted.

• Like 1