Forum Issues and Updates

11 hours ago, SPN said:

Great to have black text on white background back

The grey and purple thing was very hard to read

This default theme will still be available even when the alternative is back. It's perfectly reasonable to have a choice so that's why we'll keep it running. 

• Thanks 1

It appears that all members will have to log in again on the new server. The old saved log ins are no longer accepted and the link in my favourites has had to be updated as the old one didn't work

If there is any issue found with passwords, submit a support request or email us on info@farmtoysforum.com

Note, the site is located now at farmtoysforum.com rather than farmtoysforum.com/forum

• Like 1

asked to log in as per mikes post, got told some sfifs key did not  match ?? closed safari and then  re opened and in fine mate, threw me at first mind 

small update andy ,have also had to refresh my bookmark in my favourites as well ,as the original was opening as page unknown ?? showed me as logged in  at the top mind 

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

asked to log in as per mikes post, got told some sfifs key did not  match ?? closed safari and then  re opened and in fine mate, threw me at first mind 

small update andy ,have also had to refresh my bookmark in my favourites as well ,as the original was opening as page unknown ?? showed me as logged in  at the top mind 

That’ll be because we’re now located at farmtoysforum.com rather than /forum I think Sean. I’d done the same. 

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

makes sense, seems ok now its been altered ,first few goes kept coming up with a different message and code, but seems to have settled down now 

• Like 1

I'm still having issues, When I first launch my browser ( Brave ) I get a message saying " page cannot be found ", I have unread content set as one of my favourites, But when I click on the unread content everything comes up no problem,??

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

I'm still having issues, When I first launch my browser ( Brave ) I get a message saying " page cannot be found ", I have unread content set as one of my favourites, But when I click on the unread content everything comes up no problem,??

Regards

Joe.

2 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

I had this came up ended up having to log back in agan 

Screenshot_20210227-121823_Chrome.jpg

This is because the forum is now located at farmtoysforum.com rather than the previous home page address of farmtoysforum.com/forum.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Regards

Joe.

Sounds like your browser may still be trying to find cache files of the forum located at the old location. Have refreshed or removed them joe? 

20 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Yes after reading David's input I will reset my start up procedure, Cheers Andy and Clicky,

Regards

Joe.

i cleared my browser history, and the original  link after logging out completely , then logged back in and saved a new book mark joe, works fine now .

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Is this the final rendition of the new theme Andy.??

Regards

Joe.

There will be two versions Joe, this lower graphics one and the more modern take which we previewed previously. Due to some of the new features being launched, we'll likely keep this one as the default option. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...