Forum Issues and Updates

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems, I’m unable to upload any photos as it just keeps coming up unknown server error, but also when I look at other posts a number of photos are missing from them as well?

8 minutes ago, 844john said:

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems, I’m unable to upload any photos as it just keeps coming up unknown server error, but also when I look at other posts a number of photos are missing from them as well?

Just tried to upload some photos from both phone and pc, all different file sizes, and get the same message.

Hopefully Andy will be able to pin down the problem and resolve it. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Apologies, we should have had now resolved all the recent problems. The forum and images have been hosted with Amazon's AWS Cloud servers since the last major update. We had an authentication problem with accessing the account which knocked it offline briefly. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Again I seem to be getting what Cyril screen shot above and also on my Samsung phone.. ERROR CODE - 200 when trying to post up pics. Anyone else having this issue.?? 

Yes, exactly the same Justin. The funny thing is, when I tried to upload some photos that message came up for every one, yet when I left the forum and then came back later to the same topic, the photos were there ready to post!

• Like 1

I tried posting with the iMAC and getting the 200 error. 

The HUAWEI phone.. Unable to complete previous operation due to low memory. 

My Samsung S6 backup phone getting

200 error also. And outside of Google pics.. 

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Anyone else getting this message, started yesterday I think

"The search index is currently processing, Activity stream results may not be complete"

Regards

Joe

FTF.jpg

Edited by catkom3

Hello Joe.

An update has been installed to which the search feature has been improved apparently so could be something to do with that. If not cleared up in a couple of days, I will look into it further. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2022 at 10:08 AM, Andy said:

Hello Joe.

An update has been installed to which the search feature has been improved apparently so could be something to do with that. If not cleared up in a couple of days, I will look into it further. 

All good now Andy,

Regards

Joe.